See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

If not going to have diving classes do NOT spend a night there! Very loud place-couldn't sleep all night and morning from people walking , rolling luggages and talking loud all night and early morning! In the morning we were waked from ants all over the bed and us. The room was dark and small. No view - window was looking to the windows on the other side of the tiny street.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Lovely hotel, nice staff all speaking fairly good English. I stayed here with my school at the end of July, we were a group of about 40 16 year olds. I was in a room for 4, we had bunk beds which was quite cool, there wasn't much space to move around but that didn't really matter to much as we weren't in the room all the time. The bathroom was standard, really good powerful shower. Breakfast was really nice, the croissants were the best! The rest of the food was okay. We also done some really good activities such as kayaking, sailing and snorkeling. The beach was very close and there were loads of little shops around.
Very good holiday with all my friends :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Katie P
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Night staff was really kind. Everything else...crap. Rooms are too expensive for what they offer.
Breakfast really poor. Plus they had only 1 girl serving. Not even eggs, only pork, no variety. slow service.

Room Tip: front rooms are not renewed. If you want to have a decent bathroom and some rest, choose the back rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dalila G
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Stayed here with a large group of friends on a holiday organised by my college, and had the best week! The staff were all lovely, and the food was great! Especially breakfast, mmmm! Really close to the beach and the local shopping street and also not far from bigger places such as Barcelona! Great little hotel! :)

Room Tip: ones at the front have sea views and balconies, ours at the back had a dingy courtyard:)
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 469student123
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We were on a diving holiday and that's what this hotel does focus on. Right by the marina so gorgeous views - do try for a room with a balcony if you can! they're not huge but means you'll get a view.
The staff were extremely helpful (although it does help if you can speak French if you're asking for anything particularly complex).
The breakfast I thought was good for the price - croissants, yoghurt, fruit, jams, bread and rolls, bacon, eggs, cereals, coffee, tea, juice.
The only downsides I experienced were:
the pillow was a bit hard. solved it by putting a jumper round it.
the noise from the courtyard. Unfortunately if people from the hotel are having a cigarette and chatting (loudly) on a Saturday night in front of the hotel the noise really echoes round. If you've got your balcony door open it is loud. but I'm really not sure there's anything the hotel can do about it.
My tip is that there is some kind of blind you can lower over your window to make it darker. I saw other people operating theirs but never found my switch!

Room Tip: Balcony with sea view!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends