Evenia Zoraida Park
Neptuno Hotel(Roquetas de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$93
Playadulce Hotel(Aguadulce)
US$168
US$149
  • Beachfront
Hotel Best Sabinal(Roquetas de Mar)
US$102
US$99
  • Beachfront
Don Angel(Roquetas de Mar)
US$66
  • Pool
Hotel Roc Golf Trinidad(Roquetas de Mar)
US$97
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Playacapricho Hotel(Roquetas de Mar)
US$85
  • Beachfront
Mediterraneo Park(Roquetas de Mar)
US$90
  • Pool
Playalinda Hotel(Roquetas de Mar)
US$78
roomertravel.com
  • Pool
Playasol Spa Hotel(Roquetas de Mar)
TripAdvisor
2,809 results
All reviewspirate shiplife guardskids poolthe mediterranean restaurantice creamwater slidesburgerspanish guestsmagic showthomas cookfamily holidaya la carte restaurantsmain poolfishaqua aerobicszoraida gardenmain stage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is set up so incredibly well to cater for families. The children’s pool is amazing and my daughter had hours of fun in here. The hotel grounds are well maintained and not to packed together. The children’s park was a lovely set up , we positioned our sun loungers in between the kids pool and the play area. Behind the kids pool is a secure gate that takes you out to the beach front, the beach is a pebbled beach but the promenade did make a lovely walk (particularly when we were pushing the stroller trying to tempt my daughter in to taking a nap). We stayed on an all inclusive basis and found that there was plenty of variety in the food although on a coiled of occasions it wasn’t quite as warm as I would have liked. The waiting staff were very helpful and often made a fuss of their younger guests. We found the hotel guests to have quite a mix of nationalities with Spanish guests probably being the most prominent nationality during our stay which made a delightful change. The entertainment area can get quite busy in the evening so I would recommend getting a table early however not a problem if your children are attending the mini disco. There are few shops to walk to just outside of the hotel but it is probable about a 20mjnute walk in to the busier area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Javier_Arnedo, Gerente at Evenia Zoraida Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback relating to your stay with us.

We are happy to know you enjoyed your holidays, particularly the children´s pool and the waiting staff.

Looking forward to see you again in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 November 2017

We really couldn't fault this hotel. Out 3 yr old had so much fun she still hasn't stopped talking about it. The mini disco every night was lovely. The slides and the pools are great. The staff are very friendly. I asked for a bed topper from the cleaning lady and when we got back to our room it had been fitted - made a big difference! The food is great. I don't see how people think it is repetitive unless they eat 5 plates at each meal time. We ate at 3 out of the 4 a la carte restaurants. My only issue was that the main dishes in the Asian restaurant all came with potatoes and veg which isn't very 'Asian restauranty' The whole resort is very clean. It gets to about 5/6pm and you see the staff swoop through cleaning everything.

We didn't have any issues with food or there not being a kettle - we took a travel kettle and helped ourselves to tea bags from the restaurant and kept milk in our fridge. Also, when I spoke to any of the staff for anything they were friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank TNoice
Javier_Arnedo, Gerente at Evenia Zoraida Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear guest,

Looking forward to see you again in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Best all inclusive we have been on, rooms are on the small side that is simply the only downside, we thoroughly enjoyed our week away here we stayed 31st August to 7th September, 2 adults 2 children aged 4 and 12 , kids club was fantastic for our 4 year old , and they had an older club for the 12 year old like table tennis, football etc always plenty of sunbeds,staff where very accommodating , the food was fantastic so much choice, loads of different snacks,ice creams, milkshakes with squirty cream, pastrys,nuts,crisps etc all day not set time like usual all inclusives, the kids water park side is amazing lots of different slides and a great smaller part for younger kids with smaller slides and water fun features then around the other side was a massive more laid back quiter pool but at set times they had water sports, fun water dance in the water with all the animation team involved it really was a fantastic holiday we loved every minute! There isn't much outside of the resort,however on the beach front to the right its about a 10-15 minute lovely stroll there is a kids park area with all different kids things to do like trampoline,bouncy castles,go karts etc our kids loved this also a tabaconist,pharmacy,restaurant's lots of souveniour shops etc we would love to return, thanks to all staff for a memorable holiday

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Javier_Arnedo, Manager at Evenia Zoraida Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Hello,
Thank you for your great feedback. We really appreciate our guests taking the time to post a review. Your comments help us to make our guest's holiday experience even more enjoyable. We are proud of our standards, and are delighted that everything was to your satisfaction. We hope to see you back here again. Do come along and say hello on your next visit!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

The food was beautiful, different every night and the restaurants in the complex were even better. The hotel was clean and everything we wanted. the kids had a great time in the pool with the slides, which were constantly manned by plenty of friendly helpful lifeguards. The beach was nice (shingle which I prefer) there is a lovely harbour near by and a museum. The entertainment is good at night but better for the Spanish. It is a very Spanish friendly hotel which I didn't mind but did get a bit annoying when we were always last to be served at the bar. There were a couple of rude members of staff but the nice ones totally counteracted this... especially the lovely "icecream lads" who were always having banter with my kids and making them laugh. Overall it was fantastic and I would definatly go again..... but learn more Spanish and maybe I will get served quicker at the bar ;-)

Room Tip: we were on first floor room 146... we had a larger balcony than anyone higher and also with a sea view.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lornan88
Javier_Arnedo, Manager at Evenia Zoraida Park, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Hello,

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Hi please take note!

I really don’t like writing reviews and don’t do it often but feel other people need to know how bad there standards of food are, generally there is a lot of restaurants six in total. If I’m honest the food I ate around the rest of the hotel was more than fine although I didn’t check my kids food as you expect it to be of a high standard being a 4 star, One of them in particular the grill restaurant near the main stage needs to be shut down, we ate there at one of the 3 nights you can dine at a theme restaurant and my girlfriend had the skewers which she did not finish as she thought it was undercooked and she is pregnant, worst mistake ever we went for the buffet style lunch there the day after this is all put into trays and served by the chefs in front of you, burgers, chips toasties etc, my daughter had the chicken goujons and actually ate a whole raw chicken then half way through the next asked “daddy why is my chicken like this” she is only young and in a foreign country and obviously didn’t realise she was eating raw breaded chicken which is totally unacceptable not to probe chicken with so many young children around, I then confronted a guy called David and was not happy at all David laughed at me I’m not sure if this was a nervous laugh or language barrier but I was furious with my girlfriend being pregnant and my daughter only being young serving food of this standard, In the end my holiday company had to go out from reception and take the food off as they kept it in the trays ready to serve! I spoke to another lady and the same happened to her I believe she was unwel for two days and she also informed me another guy took his young son to hospital a few days before at 2am so he must of been very unwell. Be warned check your food! Although we had 3 days of rain the holiday and place was still good but this is clearly an issue here!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Javier_Arnedo, Manager at Evenia Zoraida Park, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate our guests taking the time to post a review. Your comments help us to make sure that our guests have a great holiday. We strive to constantly improve our services and standards, and we are sorry that you didn't find everything to your satisfaction.

As soon as you mentioned to the holiday rep that you had found a piece of apparently undercooked meat, the hotel Guest Services manager was called. She spoke to you in person, told you that she would go to the restaurant immediately, and also told you you that you were welcome to visit the Guest services office should you have any further queries or issues.

She immediately went to the restaurant, where the chef had already removed the whole tray of goujons in question. The holiday rep did not have to go and remove it as you suggest. The waiter you mention said that at no time did he laugh at you. Measures were immediately taken to ensure that there would not be a repetition of this type of incident. This information was passed on to the holiday rep to give to you. Guest services had no further contact from you for the remainder of your stay.

We had no further reports at all from you during the remainder of your stay regarding this incident, or any subsequent problems.

We had no further reports of a similar nature from any other guests during or since your stay, and with due respect, your suggestion that people may have been taken ill is simply your unsubstantiated opinion.

Should you choose to visit us again, I feel sure that we would make your stay memorable for all the right reasons.