“It has super powers!”
Review of Hotel Villa Andor

Hotel Villa Andor
Ranked #3 of 6 Ankaran B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 April 2017

It definitely has SuperPowers! You fall in love with the place, it excites you in an incredibly warm way and changes you forever!... And when you are leaving, you become overwhelmed by one strong thought: "I must return !"

Room Tip: All best views!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank nixia

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with a group of friends during a cycling trip. The location is beautiful, overlooking the sea and there is a lovely garden area outside where meals and drinks can be enjoyed. It was a very hot day and we arrived on our bikes and found that there was no lift . I struggled to carry my luggage upstairs and found myself in the smallest twin room I have ever seen. Fortunately I did not have to share with anyone. The room was very dated with furniture which had seen better days and the bathroom was very small. We enjoyed a lovely meal outside and I had a comfortable night's sleep.
This hotel could be spectacular but it seems quite neglected. I suppose some people might find it quirky but to me, it seriously needed renovation.
The next morning, when we stopped for coffee , I realised that I had lost my wallet....it was not in the pannier on my bike. I rang the hotel two or three times and a search was made. When we reached our next hotel one of the staff there rang again to ask if anything had been found. No..... and he was told that if I rang again they would call the police! What a way to treat guests! I reported the incident to the local police but no wallet was found.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank meopi76
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Simply great location, quiet and nice, great food. The staff and the rest also at the level of the Villa.
We had a nice lovely dinner with local wines and fresh fish. We will come back , because it's worth it.

Room Tip: room with a wiew
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Excellent location, but this hotel needs some attention. It is showing its age and lack of maintenance. Carpet runner on stairs was dangerously loose. Window covers were torn and tattered, which I personally viewed in two different rooms.

Some of the smaller rooms have no wall windows, only one window in the slanted ceiling, so be aware that some of the rooms can feel small and dark. Our big room had a large window overlooking the terrace and the sea. There is one room with its own terrace, so that was the clear winner!

The place felt as though time had passed it by. With a modicum of money and effort, it might be great again. The food was delicious, and the location across from the Adriatic was convenient.

Room Tip: One room with balcony overlooking terrace and sea was tops!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2015

Professional experienced staff, helpful with organization of weddings and other events, superfast service and fresh delicious seafood menu.
Hotel offers 14 comfortable rooms with classical design that fits Villa style.
We rented complete Villa and had an amazing wedding plus party till 5 am. We are continuously receiving positive feedback for best weeding ever and big thanks goes to staff and service of Villa Andor.

Room Tip: 90% of rooms are facing see best room is with balcony
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Ankaran hotels
Villa Bor
Rooms Mara
#2 of 6 in Ankaran
Villa Cedra - Hotel & Resort Adria
Mobile Homes Adria Ankaran

Been to Hotel Villa Andor? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Villa Andor

Address: Vinogradnishka pot 9, Ankaran 6280, Slovenia
Region: Slovenia > Slovenian Littoral Region > Ankaran
Bar / Lounge Beach Beverage Selection Casino and Gambling Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #3 of 6 B&Bs / Inns in Ankaran
Price Range: €63 - €221 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel Villa Andor 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Villa Andor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.