Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2019 via mobile

This place is amazing. Super friendly hosts, perfect for families. We travelles with two little kids and they loved it. The apartment was sweet, nothing modern and fancy but very authentic. The pool area is nice, the playground is a little too simple. They could do more there. Big shopping centres just a few minutes drive away. The breakfast is delicious and the restaurant serves great food in the evening. The restaurant staff, Deborah and Lorenzo, are super friendly and flexible. I can highly recommend this place.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

What an amazing place to stay, no photos or reviews will do this agriturismo justice.
My wife and I stayed here in August of the recommendations of a friend, and this place could not have been any more perfect. Upon arrival Ester greeted us and took us to our room, it was perfect, spacious and really cosy. If felt like staying at a someone’s house.

The views that greet you as you walk through the grounds are simply amazing and breathtaking.

All the staff are extremely helpful and welcoming.

The breakfast every morning was fantastic, all fresh and very yummy. But for the best food experience, staying for dinner is an absolute must. The food was some of the best we had in 3 weeks in Italy, not the wine, amazing!!!

I would highly recommend staying here, our only disappointment was that we didn’t stay longer. If I am every going back to Tuscany, this place would be an absolute must.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank H7261EHrobertg
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We only ate at the restaurant, and after walking just a short way down a gravel road lined with Italian cypress, we were greeted by the stunning view of San Gimiagno, a welcoming staff, and wine! The food was wonderful, the staff were inviting, and the wine was amazing. I would recommend this again, and again, and again (as well as the Vernaccia!)

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 111nickiec
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Croce di Bibbiano in June with our friends as two couples. We had one of the villas - Santo Chiodo with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room areas and private seating on both sites of the house.
The house is very clean and comfortable and you have a fully equipped kitchen as well.
The only downside for us (we live in UK so we are not used to sleeping in a hot temperature) was lack of fans. We knew there is no air conditioning and that is okay but if the rooms were equipped with portable fans that will make the stay much better for us.
Breakfast is very tasty and the restaurant pretty - although for us it would be better if it was open also for lunch or at least that we could buy coffee during the day.
If you are staying longer than few days you should explore other options as menu is quite small - although tasty :)

The pool area is also very nice and the view to San Gemigniano is breathtaking.

In general I would recommend staying in Croce di Bibiano !

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank anetac2016
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I along with my sister and her husband just spent 5 days at Croce Di Bibbliano. It was centrally located which made traveling to San Gimignano, Florence & Sienna easy. We took the train into Florence which I would recommend to everyone.

The grounds were absolutely breathtaking. Everything anyone traveling to Tuscany could imagine. We were in one of the 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments. The kitchen was very well appointed. Ester and her staff were amazing. Very helpful and knowledgeable. On our last evening there we had a private wine tasting with dinner following. Our favorites were the white & red wines From their vineyards. We each purchased a bottle to bring home! The food? Oh my, incredible. The raviolis were to die for. My husband ordered the cold meat & cheese platter. It was delicious. I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the tiramisu. It was definitely one of the best we have ever eaten.

If I could rate this lodging higher then 5 stars I would. We would all recommend Tenuta Croce Di Bibbiano without any reservation! The pictures below don’t do it justice. Thank you Ester. We hope to return!

Janet Ledda