2 people are viewing this hotel
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$115
TravelocityUS$103
HurbUS$119
All reviews nice hotel saturday night fish and chips lovely town stayed here for one night wedding reception next morning food was lovely couldn't do enough yogurt could not fault linda teresa meal hens castle carvery
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2022 via mobile

Went to hotel last Saturday for a meal, decided to sit outside but was taken aback when told was seperate menu for outside, would have liked to order of main menu. Will this be policy for the summer, thanks

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2022

Had breakfast here this morning with my hens, absolutely lovely from beginning to end, friendly staff, excellent service, delicious food! They were very busy but still managed to seat us and our food came soon after. Very tasty! Well done to all the staff and owners you should be proud of yourselves! Thank you, We will definitely return again when we in the area!

Date of stay: June 2022
Cusack Hotel Group, General Manager at Castle Arch Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2022

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at our Hotel. Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We hope to welcome you back to our Hotel soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2022

Myself and my husband have just returned from a stay at Castle Arch Hotel in Trim. We were attanding a wedding at a different venue locally. We booked the hotel on a reccommendation from another family member who had stayed previously. When we arrived Laura checked us in and gave us all the information we needed and although we would not be dining in the hotel we were offered the service of having sandwiches on arrival back to the hotel after the wedding. Simple and thoughtful. We used the service of the local taxi - again called by the reception girl. As we were waiting for the taxi we inquired about the history of the hotel and the locality. We met Amanada who was very imformative on the history and spole with passion of the area and hotel. We would reccommend Castle Arch to our friends and family. We did not get to sample the food apart from the breakfast the next day we were leaving.

1  Thank Rosanne M

Reviewed 9 June 2022

I was at the bar and a lovely fellow named Sean served me my favorite drink Carlsberg. It was very good. Thanks Sean!!!

Also Sean then served me more delicious Carlsberg and it was honestly a really good experience.

Thanks Sean!!!!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us at our hotel and our drinks at the bar. Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Reviewed 26 May 2022

My family and I booked a number of hotel rooms for 21st of May. When I checked into my room late Saturday night I discovered that there was faeces on the toilet bowl and hair clippings all over the bathroom floor from the previous occupant. I had to request that the bathroom be cleaned whilst we went out for dinner. Also when using the shower the water would suddenly become scalding hot. This happened so often that I had to abandon the idea of washing my hair.
In my daughters room the same thing was happening. Somebody is going to get badly burned if this is not sorted.
The throw on the end of my bed had a big hole in it.

Date of stay: May 2022