1,997 results
All reviews housing estate rococo restaurant terrace lounge thermal suite relaxation room spa treatments kids club swifts bar leisure centre steam room afternoon tea groupon deal golf resort wedding planner beautiful hotel night break the general manager
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We've just spent a week at the Knightsbrook hotel, we rented one of their houses and also stayed a few nights in the hotel. Everything was wonderful. The house was very well equipped, clean and comfortable. The hotel rooms we used over looked the golf course and were equally clean comfortable. The hotel feels luxurious but it's not pretentious, nothing is too much trouble for the staff. Our children used the pool and children's club (set up for school holiday periods) and requested to go back every day, they also enjoyed the movie night from 6:30pm to 9pm allowing parents to eat in peace! A fantastic place for a break, highly recommended. Thank you all team Knightsbrook especially Aoife!

Room tip: Golf course view
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sineadoj
Patrick C, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Dear Sineadoj

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Knightsbrook Hotel and your stay at our Courtyard Accommodation. I am delighted that the children enjoyed the Little Knight's Kids Club and that you got to enjoy your time as well.

I hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back again soon to Knightsbrook Hotel

Reviewed 24 August 2014

We visited Knightsbrook for about the fifth time from Wednesday, 20th to Friday 22nd august. The Hotel was absolutely buzzing, with lots of Families grabbing a last minute break before Schools re-commence. In spite of the throngs, the quality of Service and food were not in the slightest bit compromised. We were superbly catered for with our set meal proving top quality and brilliant value for money. as another bonus we played the Golf Course- a demanding test, but also great fun. I would have to state that I have rarely found better value for money anywhere in Ireland.

Room tip: Pay a bit extra and get a view over the Eighteenth green.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear RobinSmythe

Thank you for sharing your experience of your most recent stay at Knightsbrook Hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay again and that you have returned several times. I hope that I will have the opportunity to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Hotel is excellent all staff are very friendly food in hotel was good would recommend this hotel to anyone looking a relaxing 2 night stay Anthony on reception very helpful nothing was a problem will return again

Room tip: Golf view recommened
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Regina30

Dear Regina30

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review of your recent visit to Knightsbrook Hotel - I look forward to welcoming you back to stay in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel is lovely and friendly. The room we had was spotless and overlooked the golf course. Beds were very comfortable. Dinner on the first evening was in the Terrace Bar. The food was fantastic ( steak sandwich and burger) but the service was quite slow although to be fair it was very busy during our stay. I also felt it was a bit overpriced at 35€ for those two dishes not including drinks. Breakfast is self service buffet including the hot foods. Again good quality but had to ask twice before getting our tea and coffee. It's a lovely walk in to Trim village itself and you can take a very scenic route along the river. We had afternoon tea in the lobby as the bar was full but it was a highlight of our stay. The best afternoon tea I've had and excellent value at 25€. Dinner in the rococo restaurant was a bit disappointing. The food quality was good but a very limited selection on the set menu. We did not avail of the leisure centre or spa. All in all this is a nice hotel for a relaxing break with very friendly staff but I would recommend it more for a family than for a romantic trip.

Date of stay: August 2014
Patrick C, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Aisling_loves_disney

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Knightsbrook Hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed our Afternoon Tea and your stay overall and will be sure to pass your comments regarding service and menu options to our Food & Beverage Management Team at our Head of Department meeting this week.

I hope that you will return to stay with us again in the future and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

It's less than 10 year old hotel. Nice lobby and good size rooms. I stayed with my kids and they enjoyed it. It has a gym and small pool. It also has a spa which is totally relaxing. It is near trim castle. You could walk to it although it may take 20-30mins depending on your pace. Would love to stay again.

Date of stay: June 2014

Dear marah_m

Thank you for sharing your review of Knightsbrook Hotel. I am delighted you have enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.