1,997 results
All reviews housing estate rococo restaurant terrace lounge thermal suite relaxation room spa treatments kids club swifts bar leisure centre steam room afternoon tea groupon deal golf resort wedding planner beautiful hotel night break the general manager
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

Tired...in need of a refurbishment!
Junior suite. 424.
Spa disappointing.
Spa staff stressed& disorganised on my arrival.
Could not offer massage requested as therapist not trained for the massage requested.
Could not enjoy treatment because of the ridiculous music being played throughout the massage.
Queuing for reservation on dinner at 7pm.
Same problem next morning..queuing again with two children age 5&2yrs into reception.
Good food.
Bar food good. Service in bar good.
In the middle of a housing development.
Wouldnt return!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Patrick C, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear Lavinia M

Thank you for your comments following your recent visit to Knightsbrook Hotel. I was disappointed to read that you did not enjoy the spa experience with us. Perhaps at your convenience you could contact me directly or our Spa Manager to discuss the points you have raised here in your review. Please email annmarie@knightsbrook.com

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Myself & my partner visited this hotel on Valentine's weekend for the first time. When driving into the hotel, it felt like I was driving through a housing estate, which put me off a little. Upon entering the hotel it is quite nice. The bar was nice. We had dinner that night and I must say that the food was just out of this world, I could not fault our dinner whatsoever. Amazing!! Beautiful duck, mouth watering fillet steak and delicious desserts. I would definitely recommend visiting this hotel purely for the food! The bed was very uncomfortable, the room was basic but nice. I will definitely be going back to sample more of their food! They do a pretty good breakfast too. We got an all inclusive deal, I was impressed with the value for money!

Room tip: Go with the lake view rooms. Our room was overlooking houses & it wasn't a nice view.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Wadgeen2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your recent visit to Knightsbrook Hotel. I will be sure to pass on your wonderful comments regarding the food to our Head Chef and his team. My apologies that you found the beds uncomfortable - however we have received many compliments on the comfort of the beds and indeed have responded to several requests for details on our bed suppliers over the years!

I hope that I will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Knightsbrook Hotel in the near future to enjoy more of the menu choices we have available.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

February is always a welcome time to use a Christmas voucher. My wife, her parents and I stayed on a one night bed, breakfast and dinner package.
Highlights: excellent clean delux room, good food and wine in restaurant, good pint Guinness, nice spa facilities, and friendly waiting staff.
Lowlights: expensive barfood, poor 'chowder' (veg soup with a bit if salmon thrown in), lack of warm water in Jacuzzi.
A place I will return to...

Room tip: Room with view of golf course!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 00Alan

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay at Knightsbrook Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed most elements of your stay and I will certainly take into consideration your feedback on the bar menu prices/

I look forward to welcoming you back to Knightsbrook in the future.

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed in the holiday homes for a family wedding and was really impressed with the house. Extremely clean and excellent value for money. Three bedrooms that slept three couples, the only problem we had was the electric fire in the sitting room had no battery so we had to ring reception to get somebody over as it was November and it was quite cold, also the morning we were checking out there was no hot water for showers. We didn't spend alot of time in the holiday home as we were in the hotel most of the time but I was still very impressed.

Date of stay: November 2013
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear MiriamF

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review of Knightsbrook Hotel following your stay in our Courtyard Accommodation - my apologies that the fire battery was not working but I am delighted that our Accommodation Team were able to rectify this for you. The hot water is operated on a timer system which from time to time may need to be adjusted so I apologise that during your stay this affected the hot water in the house.

I hope that I will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Knightsbrook in the near future.

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Just like to say what a wonderful hotel the knightsbrook is,bed was so so so big and comfy and bar food was very tasty,the lobby and hotel interior was beautiful the coaches so homely in reception area, the negative was we ordered breakfast to the room for valentines for 10am,when we rang at 10-40 to ask were it was, the reply was they were very busy but then we were told our order was not received and very rudely spoken too and asked to check was our order form still on the door which it wasn't the woman made it out as if it was a mistake on our behave and made out they were doing us a favour by taking our order there and then, our breakfast finally arrived at 11-25 without any knifes or forks which made it a million times worse, despite the terrible way this woman spoke and dealt with the situation, we would still highly recommend a stay in this wonderful hotel.

Date of stay: February 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sallynoggin1

Thank you for your feedback following your stay with us at Knightsbrook Hotel. My sincere apologies for the issues arising from your room service order and your contact with the restaurant as a result of this.

Perhaps you would like to contact me directly at the hotel to discuss this matter at your convenience - please email me pcurran@knightsbrook.com