1,997 results
All reviews housing estate rococo restaurant terrace lounge thermal suite relaxation room spa treatments kids club swifts bar leisure centre steam room afternoon tea groupon deal golf resort wedding planner beautiful hotel night break the general manager
Reviewed 9 October 2013

we first experienced the hotel and golf course when it originally opened in 2006 and have returned on 4 ocassions since with each visit has lived up to our expectations. A special mention to Gavin and his assistant who look after the golf there courtesy, desire to help and friendliness has left ensured our return.On my recommendation three of my work colleagues have also enjoyed the delights of Knightsbrook.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Terry C
Patrick C, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear Terry C

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Knightsbrook Hotel, I am delighted to see you have continued to return many times since we opened in 2006. I will be sure to pass your comments onto Gavin and his colleagues in the Golf Shop.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

I have just stayed in this hotel on Saturday 5th October. It has to be said that this is a wonderful location with very friendly staff. The food was excellent with a good verity and the choice for breakfast fantastic. We played golf on the Saturday and Sunday and what a great course it is.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Adrian F

Dear Adrian F

Thank you for your wonderful comments following your stay at Knightsbrook Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope you will be back to stay again soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Just back from a fabulous one night stay in Knightsbrook. We had booked the spa/golf package which included dinner. We upgraded to a larger room which was well worth the few euro extra - the room was huge with a really comfy sofa and bed. Got a fantastic night's sleep. There was a wedding on but you would never have known, we never heard a thing. The food was absolutely wonderful and the spa was incredibly relaxing. We really had such a nice time.

The only quibble I'd have is that there's no wifi in the rooms, which you would expect most places to have these days. There is wifi in the lounge and lobby though. And the towels in the room weren't the best quality. But these are totally minor things that I'm only putting down in the interest of fairness. We really had such a lovely time and can't wait to go back. For us, all we wanted was to chill out in a comfy room and we got that and more.

Room tip: We went for the larger room and it was well worth it. So much space and the bed was incredibly comfortable. We also had a gorgeous few of the golf course and beyond. Didn't think that was something I'd care about but it really did add to the trip. The room had a little balcony too which was so nice.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank louholohan
Patrick C, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2013

Dear louholhan

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review of your stay at Knightsbrook Hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I will speak to our Accommodation Manager regarding the towels and ensure the quality is maintaned throughout the hotel. We are in the process of rolling out WIFI access to all Hotel Bedrooms over the next couple of weeks so hopefully on your next stay with us you will have no issues relating to internet access.

I hope you will be back to stay with us again soon and look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Arrived with my pregnant wife for a relaxing break b4 baby arrived. Went for food in bar & main arrived without side, asked waitress why, to which she replied " I'm new & my orders don't go through properly on till system. Sides arrived after the rest our our meal had been eaten. That night air con rattled & banged every half hour without fail. Reported to reception before breakfast next morning. Brought to dirty table @ breakfast asked twice for cups & coffee, ended up had to lift from another table. Maintenance then arrived to fix air con & did apologies for problem. Fixed issue & within 5 mins from leaving water came gushing from air con unit even though it was't turned on. That evening we returned from nice day in Trim town. We pressed button on elevator to access room floor, on doors opening my wife preceded to enter lift when both doors closed on her, several people were also waiting to enter lift & were annoyed that a lift closed it's doors so quickly & on top of a pregnant woman. Receptionist she what happened & didn't even comment. On departure next morning I expressed my concerns to receptionist to which she said sorry & I hope your stay was pleasant & you'll come back again. I told her I wasn't satisfied, to which she asked me to keep my voice down so not to annoy other guests. I've also left a comment card expressing my concern & emailed the manager, with no reply. Very disgruntled with service & aftercare of this so called 4 star hotel! My opinion; IRISH VERSION OF FALTY TOWERS!

Date of stay: July 2013
Patrick C, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

Dear jimmi1977

Thank you for your review following your stay at Knightsbrook Hotel. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay and experienced some difficulties throughout your stay.

I did not receive any correspondence from you regarding this as I ensure all my correspondence is answered personally. Perhaps you can resend me the original email and I can contact you directly to discuss your experience. My email address is pcurran@knightsbrook.com

Regards, Patrick Curran, General Manager

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Attended a christening in Knightsbrook Golf Club on 15th September. The function room has a great view and is overlooking the 18th hole. We enjoyed a fantastic buffet lunch, served by very attentive, efficient and friendly Staff. Knightsbrook never fails to deliver. Well done once again.

Date of stay: September 2013
1  Thank katie052

Dear katie052

Thank you for posting your comments following the Christening you attended at Knightsbrook Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed the event.