1,997 results
All reviews housing estate rococo restaurant terrace lounge thermal suite relaxation room spa treatments kids club swifts bar leisure centre steam room afternoon tea groupon deal golf resort wedding planner beautiful hotel night break the general manager
Reviewed 15 May 2013

We got married on the 8th ofMarch in Knightsbrook. We stayed for 3 nights. The night previous and also a BBQ the nigh after. We also had our ceremony in the hotel.
From the moment we first walked into Knightsbrook to book our Wedding the staff were brilliant. A huge Thank you to Sinead whom from the first day we met was a huge help and made our day the dream wedding we wanted. We have 3 kids and there was nothing too much trouble. The food was 10/10 on all three days. The bar food, wedding meal and also the BBQ. I would just like to say Thank you again to all the staff at Knightsbrook..thank you for making our Wedding weekend run smoothly and stressfree ! Really beautiful hotel ,with fantastic staff and food. I would highly recommend this hotel. Louise and Dave

Date of stay: March 2013
Patrick C, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2013

Dear LouandDave2013

Congratulations on your recent Wedding and thank you for choosing Knightsbrook Hotel to host your Special Day. I am delighted that our Team looked after you both and your families for this wonderful occasion and to read your compliments on the Hotel and Staff. I am very proud of the Team and will be sure to pass on your comments to them all.

I wish you every happiness in your future together and hope that we will get the opportunity to see you both at Knightsbrook Hotel for many years to come for your Anniversary Celebrations!

Reviewed 14 May 2013

Stayed here for a family wedding. Beautifull modern spacious hotel. Front of house staff are very friendly and helpfull. The bedroom was fantastic huge in size with a very large bed. very clean and comfortable. The bathroom was also the same and well equiped with plenty of towels, shampoo and shower gel. The breakfast the next morning was well needed and consisted of a buffet style with an amazing choice of foods. There was something here to suit everybody. It was fantastic. Would def stay here again with my partner as a holiday. We didnt have time to use the leisure facilities which was a shame as they looked superb.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Patrick C, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2013

Dear Kerryandproud

Many thanks for posting your review of your stay at Knightsbrook Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will return soon and get the opportunity to experience all the facilities we have to offer.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

I have over past 3 years stayed at this Hotel so thought it about time a did a review, large Hotel Golf & Spa. I'm not a golfer so cannot comment on this part. However I have stayed in one of the suites which over look part of the stunning course.
If you want to pamper and enjoy a mid week break try one the Suites OMG, you get a stunning bathroom including plasma TV a spa bath for two and a shower, a seperate living area with TV a huge bed to get lost in with perfect pillows and matress... I suppose the terrace balacony with stunning views and loungers is just an added bonus.
It has a superb Spa with pool and beauty treatments.... the back and shoulder massage is worth ago.
Food superb.... Staff Superb.... Location great for Trim and only about 40 minutes by car from Dublin Airport car hire.

Room tip: Choose a Suite .....
Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Richard I

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay at Knightsbrook Hotel. I am delighted that the level of service and facilities have been consistent throughout all of your stays with us.

I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Knightsbrook in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

I was taken for a surprise weekend for my 30th birthday by my fiancée and met by whole family.
First impression was excellent! The main reception and foyer is beautiful, spotlessly clean and very relaxed. I sat down whilst my fiancée checked in and I looked for flaws in the décor and could not pinpoint a single thing (I have an eye for detail and couldn’t even spot a blown lightbulb)
The room was exceptional and the view was magnificent over looking the golf course. It was very large and airy, clean and well equipped with fruit, chocolate and bottled water on the desk to welcome us. The bathroom was large, with good powerful shower and a large selection of shampoo’s etc were on display.
The bed was big and comfortable whilst the room temperature was consistent and comfortably warm.
We chose to dine on the first evening in the bar which was relaxed and comfortable. The food was excellent, cooked and seasoned perfectly and presented very well.
The next morning we had breakfast which was served up until 11am which was late in comparison to other hotels but is a huge plus point as far as I am concerned. The food again like the night before was excellent- no rubbery eggs or cold sausages! Everything was cooked fresh, was hot and there was a great choice too. Cereals, fruit, croissants, cooked foods and yogurts- a fantastic selection.
After breakfast we ventured into the pool for a swim. The receptionist at the health club desk was very polite and friendly. The changing rooms were clean, fresh and well equipped. The pool was again spotless, and a good size with Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. All of which worked (I have stayed in hotels where they didn’t!) and it really made the morning very relaxed and enjoyable.
In the afternoon I visited the bar and had a few drinks with my brothers. The bar staff were very friendly and attentive even though there was a wedding and they looked quite busy they made sure to serve us quickly.
In the evening we dined in the restaurant. The menu was fantastic and the quality of food was exceptional. The waiter who served our table (Andrew) was very polite and attended to our every need- even bringing a cake out to embarrass me!
My only negative was that the hotel corridor was very loud during both nights. Unfortunately our room was located next to a fire door which banged loudly during the night with people returning from the bar in the small hours. Although sound proofing was good from neighbouring rooms I felt the corridor was very loud as we could distinctly hear every conversation as people passed our door. Just a small issue but worth noting if you are a light sleeper.
Overall however I could not fault the staff or the Hotel facilities. I have stayed in many Hotels and this one without doubt has eclipsed them all. I can’t wait to tell my friends to visit here and I hope to stay again in the Autumn.

Room tip: Rooms overlooking the Golf Course have great views
Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark M

Dear Mark M

Thank you for taking the time to share you recent stay at Knightsbrook Hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your 30th Birthday Celebrations with you family and that you got the opportunity to avail of the facilities in the Hotel throughout your stay.

It is wonderful to know that all staff you encountered were helpful and friendly and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Knightsbrook again very soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

only complaint would be the pool felt a little cold. as our 10 month old would nt take to it. everything else was fab. brekkie, bar food, room all good. lovely decor. staff v. friendly. golf view rooms were impressive. well done

Date of stay: May 2013
Patrick C, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2013

Dear mguine01

Thanks for posting your review on Knightsbrook Hotel. My apologies that the pool temperature was cold for you. I will speak to our Leisure Centre Team and have that checked.