1,997 results
All reviews housing estate rococo restaurant terrace lounge thermal suite relaxation room spa treatments kids club swifts bar leisure centre steam room afternoon tea groupon deal golf resort wedding planner beautiful hotel night break the general manager
Reviewed 13 March 2013

We visited Knight brook on short notice in February for a weekend. In the last 12 months we have stayed at the hotel/houses over 6 times. Each time the staff, facilities, food and all other amenities have been impeccable. All the staff have been not only courteous but very kind and human. It is obviously more than a job to them and you get that clear sense. The hotel is extremely well run and full marks to staff and management who obviously work in harmony to provide what the customer wants. One thing that constantly pleases me is the consistency of quality we encounter. The service is not a one off as we have never went back to anywhere more than two times before. The deals are also competitively priced and once again its their attention to detail that is particularly impressive. They get the small things right and consequently get the big things right. How is this Aoife Mooney one of the staff recalled the exact room number we stayed in over 6 months ago and no she wasn't looking at the computer screen! It really is a very welcoming and lovely place to stay. Could not recommend it highly enough and we will be back again. many thanks

Room tip: Ask the staff. they will be truthful with you
Date of stay: February 2013
1  Thank ojae1962
Patrick C, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

Dear ojae1962

Thank you once again for taking the time to post a review following your latest stay at Knightsbrook Hotel. I am delighted you and your family enjoyed your visit and to know that the standard of care and attention has been consistent throughout all your stays.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you all back again very soon and that Aoife will have your usual room prepared for you!

Reviewed 13 March 2013

Our group organised a weekend conference for 70 delegates plus partners. My first contact was with Clara over a year ago, who gave me a quided tour of the hotel facilities and listened intently to my requirements. The venue was spectacular - the hotel, spa and golf club. Within a few days I received a competitive package. From the offset I experienced an excellent service from Clara, Niamh and Therese, who dealt with the booking and rooming allocation. Even when we had fanalised our bookings, there were a few last minute changes, but these were accommdated with politeness each time. Our group experienced a fantastic weekend with general feedback telling us that the venue was excellent, relaxing, spotlessly clean, with spacious rooms, scrumptious food, great spa and golf facilities. Even though the hotel was booked out and had two weddings during our stay, we received 100% attention at all times. The staff were extremely accommodating, polite and professional. I would have no hesitiation in recommending the Kinightsbrook Hotel. I would like to extend my sincere thanks to Patrick, General Manager, Clara, Niamh, Therese, Audrey and the reception staff, Leonard, Mark and the dinning room team and the Bar staff for making our staff a very enjoyable one.
We are already making plans for our return visit.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Elizabeth D

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review on your recent experience at Knightsbrook Hotel. I am delighted that all the Team here played a part in making your event a success. I look forward to welcoming you back to Knightsbrook Hotel for many future events.

Kind Regards, Patrick Curra, General Manager

Reviewed 8 March 2013

My husband and I were lucky enough to get married here in February 2013. From the second we looked at the hotel, we fell in love. Sinead, was so professional with our requests and budget. She was always on hand to help or discuss any issues we had. The day was perfect, the second we pulled up outside, management and staff took over.
The room was amazing, I broke down when I saw how beautiful the room was and how the staff had given me my dream day. The food was out of this world and all my guests agreed. The salad, soup, beef and seabass were to die for.

The bridal suite is amazing, a two storey room with beautiful views! We stayed for two nights and the food the second night was beautiful also. All our guests commented on the quality of the food for dinner and breakfast and the reasonable rate for their rooms. They were delighted with their rooms also.

We simply cannot fault this location. We have stayed on two occasions and visited the spa also and I enjoyed each stay immensely. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the hotel as a wedding venue or for a break away.

Date of stay: February 2013
1  Thank Anne H
Patrick C, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2013

Dear Anne H

Congratulations once again on your recent Wedding and I thank you for sharing your Knightsbrook Wedding Experience. It was a pleasure to welcome you and your guests here for the celebrations and I am delighted that everything went well for your Special Day. I will be sure to pass your comments on to all the team here and look forward to welcoming you back to Knightsbrook for many years to come.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

Spent one night there recently - this is a really stylish hotel which is totally at variance with the approch to the hotel, through a modern housing estate. The rooms were very spacious and comfortable, the service was very good and the food was really good also. And probably mst importantly the price was very reasonable. Go to Knightsbrook - it is very well located, very resonably priced and very stylish.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Beahive

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review on Knightsbrook Hotel and for your wonderful comments on the Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

This is a beautiful hotel, We stayed over for a night recently and the service and attention to detail is great. The hotel rooms are clean and a very comfortable to sleep in. Food is excellent from the breakfast through to dinner in the restaurant. We used the spa facilities and the pool and all excellent. Staff in both the hotel & the spa/leisure facilities are friendly and helpful. No hesitation in recommending Knightsbrook Hotel and even when the hotel was extra busy last weekend with the Wedding Fair on this didnt make any difference to the quality of service. I will definately go back for another stay. A real treat...........
Paula, Dublin

Dear letts

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Knightsbrook Hotel and for your wonderful comments on the staff and the facilities at the Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay.

Looking forward to welcoming you for your next visit.