1,997 results
All reviews housing estate rococo restaurant terrace lounge thermal suite relaxation room spa treatments kids club swifts bar leisure centre steam room afternoon tea groupon deal golf resort wedding planner beautiful hotel night break the general manager
Reviewed 21 February 2013

Just recently got married (feb 2013) in knightsbrook hotel and our wedding day was just perfect. The venue itself is spectacular and the service we recieved in my view is unrivaled. From Aoife and the reception staff, to Oliver & bar staff and waittresses, to the general manager Patrick,to Caroline and of course the wonderful wedding & events manager Sinead,you all are a brilliant team. Our food on the day was amazing and considering you were catering for 300 guests you exceeded all our expectations. The personal touch each staff member displays is something you dont see anywhere nowadays. Thanks Knightsbrook for making our day so special and memorable. Damian & Natasha Keenan

1  Thank damiankeenan
Patrick C, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2013

Dear damiankeenan

Congratulations on your Wedding and thank you for letting us here at Knightsbrook play a part in the celebrations. We certainly enjoyed looking after you all and I think as you have so kindly said in your review, the personal touch was given from all departments and I am very proud of the 'brilliant team' here.

I wish you both every happiness in your future together and look forward to welcoming you back to Knightsbrook Hotel for many years to come.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

Having read previous reviews I was really looking forward to a weekend away with my fiancee for Valentines. Alas it was a most disappointing visit. The highlight of the visit was our trip to a local Indinian Restaurant called KHAN SPICES in Trim, a must for any Indian fan. Back to Knightsbrook Hotel, I found the staff must indifferent, infact on checkin the receiptionist was yawning, not a good start.
On a positive the rooms were really nice, but no more that O would expect for the prices.

We are currently looking at wedding venues this hotel will not be on our list. It just felt like we were an inconvenience to the staff.

We will not be returning.

Room tip: Get a room with a golf view
4  Thank bobbymolloy

Dear bobbymolloy

Thank you for taking the time to share your views on your recent stay at Knightsbrook Hotel. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your weekend away with your fiancee for Valentines. Here at Knightsbrook Hotel, we pride ourselves on our commitment to putting our Customers first and looking after their needs and requirements - we have received many wonderful comments both here and addressed personally to myself regarding how well the team throughout the Hotel are welcoming and friendly and accommodating to our guests and I was disappointed to read that you did not feel this was the case.

I hope that perhaps if you are in the area again you might consider returning to Knightsbrook Hotel.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

Stayed here last weekend with my two sisters and mother for a girlie weekend away! Check in was nice and easy with a friendly girl on reception, had dinner reservations made and wanted to change them slightly which was no problem what so ever and done very quickly when we arrived! Rooms were fab, we got one overlooking the golf course, this gave me the chance to take the camera out and play with the view from my window! For any amateur photographers out there Trim has some spectacular views especially at nightime with the castle in lights!
Had dinner in the Rococo restaurant, dinner was really excellent and the staff were great!
We got breakfast in bed the following morning which was a little cold but tasted good all the same! Check out was quick and easy and the receptionist was really lovely!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear pamweld,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience following you recent stay at Knightsbrook Hotel. I am delighted the team here looked after you and your sisters & mother. My apologies that the room service breakfast was cold. I hope that you will return to stay with us again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

We booked our stay through Booking.com, we booked a deluxe double room with all the extras for Feb 13th.
When we arrived we found the room to be very stuffy and badly ventilated as my partner suffers from asthma the window would only open a fraction.
We asked if we could change to a different room and were informed that it would be an extra 100 euros and it would be the same standard room with a view of the golf course.
The room we already were in had a beautiful view of a housing estate. Also the menu was nothing to write home about considering that this is a 4 star hotel. There was no entertainment and of the 2 bars that were in the hotel the smallest one was the only one that was open.

Room tip: get a room with view of golf course if possible
2  Thank David L

Dear David L

I was disappointed to read your review indicating you did not enjoy your visit to Knightsbrook Hotel. I am sorry that you were not happy with the room but please be aware that there would have certainly been no extra charge incurred for you to change your room to one of the same standard - I believe the price you were quoted would have been to change your room to a Duplex Suite. As your stay was midweek, Swifts Bar would not have been open - this bar is open at weekends only as the Terrace Lounge is open 7 days a week.

Once again, my apologies that you did not enjoy your visit to Knightsbrook.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

We had our wedding reception in Knightsbrook on 2nd Feb. From the first moment we walked into view the hotel we were amazed. We were greeted by the very friendly receptionist and once we met the wedding co-ordinator Sineid we knew this hotel was for us. Sineid was brillant and nothing was to much trouble. From the moment we arrived at the hotel on our wedding day which was a lot earlier then was planned everything was perfect. We were made feel so relaxed and at ease as they were so professional and we had no worries at all on the day.Everything ran perfectly. The meal was fabulous and everyone was talking about how good the food was and how it was all served so precisely. A big thank you to Mark who was amazing on the day and the day after at the barbeque,he was so on the ball and could not have done more for us.Even the next morning we went down to breakfast we wanted to see guests who were heading home and the waitress brought us over a bottle of champagne and congratulated us. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough and thank you so much to Patrick,Sineid,Mark and all the staff at Knightsbrook

Room tip: The suites are amazing big double jacuzzi very relaxing
1  Thank sascarrigan

Dear sascarrigan

Congratulations once again on your recent Wedding and we are delighted you chose Knightsbrook to celebrate the Big Day. We take great pride in all the Events we host at Knightsbrook and I am delighted that the whole team here played a part in making your day and your entire stay a wonderful experience for you.

I look forward to welcoming you both back to Knightsbrook Hotel for many years to come.