1,997 results
All reviews housing estate rococo restaurant terrace lounge thermal suite relaxation room spa treatments kids club swifts bar leisure centre steam room afternoon tea groupon deal golf resort wedding planner beautiful hotel night break the general manager
Reviewed 12 September 2012

I would definitely recommend the Knightsbrook Hotel. The staff were fantastic, rooms were a really decent size and those of us who had smaller rooms got jacuzzi baths! We were a group of ten women and all of us really enjoyed our stay. I would also highly recommend the spa, it was absolutely fab and the service impecable.

Date of stay: August 2012
1  Thank Donna C
Patrick C, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2012

Dear Donna C

Many thanks for taking the time to review your visit to Knightsbrook Hotel. I am delighted you and your friends enjoyed your stay and your time in the River Spa. Thank you for your comments regarding the staff throughout The hotel and I hope we will get the opportunity to welcome you all back again very soon.

Reviewed 12 September 2012

Being involved in organising a trip to the Hotel for 160 golfers from Liverpool in September 2012, I found the staff, the facilities and the golf course all to be of the highest order. Nothing is ever too much trouble and the food was just to die for. I can thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone and intend to visit it again on a personal basis.

Room tip: The rooms overlooking the golf course are both spacious and offer wonderful views.

Dear Peter H

Firstly may I say thank you for choosing Knightsbrook Hotel to host your golfing event. It was a pleasure to look after you and your guests over the four days of your trip. I would also like to thank you for sharing your experience here with others and I hope that we will have the pleasure in welcoming you and your guests back to Knightsbrook Hotel throughout the coming months.

Reviewed 11 September 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for a friends wedding on d 7th. D wedding was amazing. D location is perfect, could not be faulted. Staff were wonderful. Breakfast was fantastic, great selection. I would highly recommend this hotel. It is high in my thoughts for a venue when my partner n I are going to get married! Excellent

Dear podgej

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Knightsbrook Hotel for your friend's Wedding. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and the great selection available in Rococo Restaurant for breakfast. Please do not hesitate to contact Sinead in our events department if you would like to discuss the options available from Weddings at Knightsbrook and she would be delighted to speak with you. (email - events@knightsbrook.com)

Reviewed 10 September 2012

We have booked this hotel for our Wedding in 2013, so we thought we would treat ourselves to a little break away. We love visiting this hotel, the staff are so warm and friendly, the food is great. We stayed on a 2 night B&B1Dinner weekend, ate in Rococco Retaurant. The food was amazing, even though they were extreemly busy the standard of food was still at the highest standard. Although this is a large hotel, it still holds a warm and inviting atmosphere for it's guests. We had a room at the back of the hotel overlooking the golf course greens and trees, a lovely view over our breakfast. We felt well and truely relaxed after our stay. We cant wait to have our Wedding Reception here next year but I'd say we'll be back for a stay even before then !
Thanks Sinead for looking after us so well yet again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol-AnneDublin

Dear Carol-Anne Dublin

Thank you for sharing your experience following your recent visit to Knightsbrook Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your two night stay and evening meal in Rococo Restaurant. Hopefully you will be back to stay with us again before your Big Day in 2013. I know Sinead and all the team at are looking forward to hosting your Wedding next year.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

Myself and about 170 golfers representing the Liverpool Society Of Golf Captains have just spent four very pleasant days at this hotel. I can only endorse what others have said. The facilities were firrst rate - including an excellent golf course.I didn't have time to sample the spa facilities but I'm sure they would have been first rate.
My room was one of the smaller standard rooms but was still perfectly acceptable.
The food was first rate - especially when you consider they were serving 170 of us at a time.
The staff without exception were smiling / helpful.
Would have no hesitation in staying here again.

Dear royandpauline

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent four night stay at Knightsbrook Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and the facilities we have to offer. Perhaps on your next visit you will get the opportunity to avail of the treatments available in the River Spa.