1,997 results
All reviews housing estate rococo restaurant terrace lounge thermal suite relaxation room spa treatments kids club swifts bar leisure centre steam room afternoon tea groupon deal golf resort wedding planner beautiful hotel night break the general manager
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Totally enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The service and the attention to detail was above and beyond. We stayed for one night and this included our evening meal. The food was of a very high quality and the presentation was excellent. The leisure centre was so relaxing and I found the staff to be extremely helpful and friendly.I would highly recommend a visit to this beautiful place and i can promise that you wont be disappointed. I have already booked myself and partner another night in the hotel and looking forward to returning.

1  Thank 384SandraH

Dea 384SandraH

Many thanks for taking the time to review your stay at Knightsbrook Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and indeed the food in Rococo Restaurant. I look forward to welcoming you and your Partner back to Knightsbrook very soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2012

My wife and two kids are just back from our first stay at this hotel for a weekend and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff were brilliant, food excellent and facilities very goof. The hotel is very clean, grand, well run and all staff very relaxed, courteous, helpful and friendly. Despite it being a large hotel it had a real family hotel feel to it unlike some of the more “industrial type hotels” one sees with no character like a chain of hotels where every room looks the same. The room felt individual and personal with pictures of local landmarks making it feel homely. While all staff were very good reception staff (Kate, Aoife, Melisa, a Man) who we enaged with mostly were very kind and accommodating even remembering our daughters names and engaging with them as people. The family rooms were brilliant with great views, spacious, quiet, well kitted out with hairdryers, internet access and very clean and comfortable. They even, without being asked, provided a pink dvd player for our two girls to watch. Nothing was too much trouble. Our experience with good hotels such as this is when they get the small things right they get the big things right and this is what this hotel does so well, attention to detail. Easily the best hotel we have stayed in in Ireland and we plan to return next month we enjoyed it that much. Well worth the journey from Belfast and very reasonably priced with high quality, food, service, facilities and very friendly accommodating staff. Could not recommend it highly enough. The photos of the hotel do not also do it justice it is much nicer! They personify what is really good about customer service and tourism in Ireland. Thank you so much and see you again soon.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a nice view and the upper floors are quieter from our experience. Talk to staff as they are very helpful and will assit you to get what you want. They genuinely want to help you! The hotel is much nicer than the photos suggest by the way.
1  Thank ojae1962

Dear Ojae1962
Thank you for taking the time to write your review on your recent stay at Knightsbrook Hotel. I was delighted to read of your enjoyable experience here with your family. I am also delighted the girls got the opportunity to avail of the facilities we have to offer for children. Hopefully on your next visit they will get the opportunity to avail of Little Knights Kids Club as well.
I will be sure to pass on your compliments to the staff you have mentioned and I look forward to welcoming you back during the summer.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

I had the joy of staying in the holiday homes that are part of the hotel. I was so impressed with the facilities. We only stayed for two nights but i would definitely stay again. The bedrooms were very spacious. There were 7 of us and we would have fitted more. Also very comfie beds. We could also use the facilities of the hotel.
Do bring your own food though!! The breakfast is 15.99 per person. Suppose u won't go for that if you are going self catering but it is very overpriced.

Dear shelly81dublin,

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay at Knightsbrook Courtyard Accommodation. The houses are indeed quite spacious and are wonderful or a self catering option - whether for a family or a group of friends.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

Stayed for an overnight break with the missus. Hotel decent enough and clean. Rooms ok although found them a bit small for a single room (double bed). Nothing to report as hotel rather sterile and lacking in atmosphere. Went to Trim that night for a pint as hotel bar dull. Leisure centre OK with good facilities. Not a bad hotel but certainly not fantastic. Perfectly adequate for persons seeking not much at all. Goods rate 150.00 BB with dinner per room (2) Breakfast in morning good withs lots of selection. Had a view of golf course so enjoyed watching the checked trouser brigade posing on the first tee and hitting mulligans 20 feet down the fareway.

Room tip: Ask for a balcony.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Kinnegadman
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Knightsbrook Hotel. I am sorry that you were not completely satisfied with your stay but I hope that you would return to visit in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

Had a wonderful stay here at the weekend, all staff very polite and very informative from reception to the Terrace bar . Thank you for a wonderful weekend

Dear MurphyPM

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience following your recent visit to Knightsbrook Hotel. I am delighted you had an enjoyable weekend.

I look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.