1,997 results
All reviews housing estate rococo restaurant terrace lounge thermal suite relaxation room spa treatments kids club swifts bar leisure centre steam room afternoon tea groupon deal golf resort wedding planner beautiful hotel night break the general manager
Reviewed 5 May 2012 via mobile

I stayed here as part of a group of 15 girls, check in was efficient but not friendly, she was very unengaging when we were trying to make pleasantries. Our particular room was very spacious with views of the golf course which was lovely, but unfortunalty our heating was stuck on so we melted!! Dinner was fabulous although I was referred to as "there's always one" as I'm a veggie but used to that & breakfast was amazing & the choice was great!!

Date of stay: April 2012
1  Thank dinkydog
RecepKB, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2012

Dear dinkydog

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to Knightsbrook Hotel and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay.
Kind Regards. Patrick Curran, General Manager

Reviewed 1 May 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights in February with my wife while touring Ireland playing local golf courses, This was a great hotel and golf course, the weather unfortunately curtailed some of the golf but none the less we enjoyed our stay here. The staff were very good especialy the pro in the club shop. The room was excellent and the food was also great.

I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a golf getaway.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RecepKB, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Dear DavidB

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit to Knightsbrook Hotel. Hopefully on your next visit there will not be any weather restrictions on your Golf!
I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 30 April 2012

Stayed here last week just for a night away with my other half. Was a bit surprised with the location of the hotel as it is literally in the middle of a housing estate. On entering the hotel itself the reception is beautiful and has a fab stairway. I would recommend asking for a golf view room when booking as otherwise you will be overlooking the housing estate!!! Our room had a view ofhte golf course and was really spacious. The spa area is nice but as there were childrens swimming lessons on when we were using the pool - it wasnt quite as relaxing as I'd hoped. The Steam room was also a bit of a let down as the seats were broken and stained but the sauna and jacuzzi were great. We had food in the bar as oppose to the restaurant and it was really good and portions excellent.

Genuinely feel this hotel has such potential but the location makes it hard to feel that you're getting away from it all. Trim town is less than 10 mins drive so if I was visiting again I think I'd try the Trim Castle Hotel instead.

Room tip: Definitely ask for the Golf View
Date of stay: April 2012

Dear jojobeanDublin

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Knightsbrook Hotel. Regarding the location of the hotel, I think you would agree that the Houses and indeed the drive leading up to the hotel are extremely well maintained. Certainly the views to the back of the hotel over the 18 hole Championship Golf Course are spectacular - and these facilities and views cannot be achieved being positioned in the centre of town.

My apologies that you did not get to achieve a relaxing time in the pool and I will consult with our Leisure Centre Manager regarding the points you have made on the Steam Room.

Reviewed 26 April 2012

My 3 friends and I stayed at Knightsbrook for 2 days and played golf. We got the best value that you could imagine and the golf course was great.
The rooms were superb and followed with a wonderfull breakfast and then out to play the Golf Course that was in great condition. The dinner on the 2 nights left nothing to be desired with superb food served by very nice staff. It was super value at less than Euro 150 per person for the 2 nights + 2 games of golf and 2 dinners.
We will return there for sure and loved the place

Room tip: All the rooms were very good and well furnished
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Frank P

Dear Happypaddy_10

Thank you for posting a review following your stay at Knightsbrook Hotel. It is wonderful to get feedback regarding the great value we have to offer on our packages at Knightsbrook. I look forward to seeing you at Knightsbrook in the future.

Reviewed 26 April 2012

myself and my husband recently stayed at this hotel, i would highly recommend it to anyone. The staff were so friendly and couldnt do enough for us, the hotel itself was spotless and the room we stayed in was large, comfortable and luxurious. It is a beautifully maintained hotel with gorgeous grounds. I will definitly be back.

Dear Niamh j

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Knightsbrook Hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.