1,997 results
All reviews housing estate rococo restaurant terrace lounge thermal suite relaxation room spa treatments kids club swifts bar leisure centre steam room afternoon tea groupon deal golf resort wedding planner beautiful hotel night break the general manager
Reviewed 25 April 2012

stayed here for a family 2011 its so nice im looking forward to going back again!staff are so helpful and friendly the food lovely such a relaxing hotel

Room tip: try and get a veiw wit d golf course rather then the car park
Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
RecepKB, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2012

Dear EireDodo
Thank you for your comments following your stay at Knightsbrook Hotel. I hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back to Knightsbrook in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

I recently got married and held our wedding reception in Knightsbrook. One of the best decisions I've ever made!

From the moment we saw the Barbican room we knew this was the place for us. It's a magnificent room and possibly the best venue for a wedding I've come across. What makes it that way is the wonderful staff on hand to tend to your every need. Special mention here must go to the wonderful Sinead Coll who was so meticulous in planning our big day. All the staff of the hotel contributed enormously to making our wedding such a memorable event. Big Thank You to you all!!

The hotel itself is top notch. Our guests were universally impressed; they couldn't get over how fantastic a venue it is. The rooms are incredible and the on-site facilities fantastic. They also have chalets on site that can accommodate up to nine adults. A lot of our invited guests rented out these and to a man were incredibly impressed. Not being a golf fan meant I didn't get to go for a round with the lads the day after. They, despite the sore heads, assured me it was one of the best courses they'd ever played on.

That evening we had a family meal in the Rococo Restaurant. A wonderful occasion and excellent food. The breakfasts too are fantastic.

The town of Trim is also lovely with a beautiful Norman Castle bang in the centre; well worth a visit. Great location too for those wedding fotos!!

I could wax lyrical all day about our stay in Knightsbrook and how well we were looked after! I'm certainly looking forward to going back and renewing acquintences with all the staff that made our wedding weekend such a memorable event.

Thank you Knightsbrook!

Peter & Linda, Balbriggan, Co Dublin.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Bohemianite,

Firstly may I once again offer on Congratulations on your Wedding and thank you for taking time to post your review on Knightsbrook Hotel.

It was a pleasure to look after you and your guests for the Celebration of your Marriage and I am delighted that your day was a memorable occasion.

I hope that you will grant us the opportunity to Welcome you both back to Knightsbrook very soon and wish you the Best in your Married Life

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Had a family wedding so i booked a house in this hotel
great place to stay
pat

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
RecepKB, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Dear Pat h
Thank you for reviewing your recent visit to Knightsbrook Hotel.
I hope you will return to stay very soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel for my brothers wedding, i actually stayed in the houses attached to the hotel. The house was excellent, very clean ans loads of room! i also had family staying in the hotel and everyroom i was in was fabulous and immaculate.. The food was very fresh and tasty, the staff were so nice, always willing to help or even just a hello.. I have one fault though, as i was staying in the house breakfast was not included, that was no problem, how much can a sausage and toast cost? 12euro!! i taught it was far too much givin that i only had one sausge and a slice of toast.. i could have had all i wanted had it been there.. but dont let that put u off, it was a fab hotel and i look forward to staying again...

Room tip: The ones faceing the golf course
Date of stay: April 2012
1  Thank neady1

Dear neady1
Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your stay at Knightsbrook Hotel Self Catering Holiday Homes.
Our Accommodation Team work extremely hard to maintain the Immaculate conditions of the Hotel, bedrooms and Coutyard Homes and I will be sure to pass on your compliments to them .
Congratulations to your brother on his recent wedding and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back to Knightsbrook Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

This was a beautiful place to stay. Luxurious, comfortable with lovely treatments in the spa. The breakfast was self service and there was plenty of variety. The grounds were fab. Golf course is fantastic too. We'll definitely be returning!

Date of stay: March 2012

Dear Gillym32
Thank your for your review of your rencent visit to Knightsbrook Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and treatments in the River Spa
I look forward to welcoming you back to Knightsbrook in the not too distant future.