1,997 results
All reviews housing estate rococo restaurant terrace lounge thermal suite relaxation room spa treatments kids club swifts bar leisure centre steam room afternoon tea groupon deal golf resort wedding planner beautiful hotel night break the general manager
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Had a family wedding so i booked a house in this hotel
great place to stay
pat

• Trip type: Travelled with family
RecepKB, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Dear Pat h
Thank you for reviewing your recent visit to Knightsbrook Hotel.
I hope you will return to stay very soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel for my brothers wedding, i actually stayed in the houses attached to the hotel. The house was excellent, very clean ans loads of room! i also had family staying in the hotel and everyroom i was in was fabulous and immaculate.. The food was very fresh and tasty, the staff were so nice, always willing to help or even just a hello.. I have one fault though, as i was staying in the house breakfast was not included, that was no problem, how much can a sausage and toast cost? 12euro!! i taught it was far too much givin that i only had one sausge and a slice of toast.. i could have had all i wanted had it been there.. but dont let that put u off, it was a fab hotel and i look forward to staying again...

Room tip: The ones faceing the golf course
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank neady1

Dear neady1
Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your stay at Knightsbrook Hotel Self Catering Holiday Homes.
Our Accommodation Team work extremely hard to maintain the Immaculate conditions of the Hotel, bedrooms and Coutyard Homes and I will be sure to pass on your compliments to them .
Congratulations to your brother on his recent wedding and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back to Knightsbrook Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

This was a beautiful place to stay. Luxurious, comfortable with lovely treatments in the spa. The breakfast was self service and there was plenty of variety. The grounds were fab. Golf course is fantastic too. We'll definitely be returning!

Date of stay: March 2012

Dear Gillym32
Thank your for your review of your rencent visit to Knightsbrook Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and treatments in the River Spa
I look forward to welcoming you back to Knightsbrook in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

My husband & I stayed here for a long week-end in April.... Booked a Duplex suite, to treat ourselves. It was our 1st time to do so, as normally we would just book a double room... The pictures on their site- do not do the rooms justice.... In reality, our Duplex suite was MUCH bigger than it appears in the pictures... It was, bright, airy, fresh, clean, & the decor was fab, as is the decor within the hotel....
Duplex SUITE- Downstairs- 2x seater couch, dining table/chairs, TV & desk- Upstairs, Table & 2xchairs, TV/book unit, Bed/ walk into room-changing/dressing area/ big bathroom.......
Our suite had a Jacuzzi bath, was lovely- but be warned, it takes about 3/4hr to fill up........... The water pressure is slow, but it IS WORTH the wait......
However, we would have loved to have breakfast in the sitting area down-stairs- but it was TOO cold.... Now we LOVE our heat..... They got an electrician up to check out the heating system down stairs- we were not there when he was checking it out--- Didn't make any difference at all. They braught up an electric oil heater- this helped a little bit, but it was still Very Cold on the lower level.... I was in the bathroom when one of their representative asked my husband if we wanted to change rooms-- He said no, as we had un-packed.... I would have said Yes, so I was peed off for a while.... We did spend ALL of our time Up-Stairs where it was Lovely & WARM. There are seperating heating stats for downstairs & Upstairs....

We had a meal one evening in the Hotel restraunt. Their food was FANTASTIC........ Really, really, good... Had a meal in the bar one evening too, it was good.... Had their homemade burger & chips--- Burger- delicious....., the chips were very greasy on the outside but fluffy inside....
They also had entertainment here on both Friday & Saturday evenings-- so it's great if you don't want to go into the town.....

Our suite was also facing out onto the Car-Park, & I just assumed that all WOULD have a Golf view...... So ensure you request same when booking- which I did not....

ALL in ALL, we had a lovely weekend relaxing weekend overall, & I would Highly recommend a weekend/trip away here.

Room tip: Definately if you a paying extra for a Suite- ensure you ask for one with Golf view, or you could end up looking out at the car park........
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear SiobhanK08
Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your stay at Knightsbrook Hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your Duplex Suite and my sincere apologies that there were heating issues in the room during your stay. Thank you for your compliments regarding the food in Rococo & The Terrace Lounge.
Hopefully on your next visit you will get the opportunity to avail of one of the Duplex Suites school enjoy a picturesque view of our Christy O'Connor Jnr designed Championship Golf course.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Stayed in march 2012 on a special offer. It was nice but not great. Acceptable but under delivered on expectations.
Room very nice when new but you can see maintenance is lacking lots of things not working or wobbly.
Restaurant looks great and menu reads great. But stops there. Just average food and average service.
Would I stay again, yes but if I could choose a different hotel in the area I would.
There is nothing wrong with average but I was looking or more.

Date of stay: March 2012

Dear Appraisal4U
I was disappointed to read that you did not enjoy your stay at Knightsbrook Hotel. The Hotel is nearing it's 6th year of business now and I believe the facilities and bedrooms are extremely well maintained throughout the hotel.
I think you will see from other reviews posted here that the hotel, staff, food and service are well above average.
I appreciate you taking the time to post your comments and hopefully on your next visit to the area your will return to Knightsbrook Hotel.