“great fun”

Boyne Valley Activities- Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Trim
Reviewed 17 January 2013

We went rafting and canoeing with Boyne valley Activities. Both days were great fun and the river is beautiful. Couldn't recommend a trip with these guys enough. They were great craic. A game of pirates on the rafts is a must.

1  Thank Paulb0hs

Reviewed 14 January 2013

A group of us went rafting with Boyne Valley activities one weekend in November. This is a great day out if you want to do something different for a day/weekend. Whats even better is these guys give you great value for your money and they are really affordable for a random day out unlike most activity companies in Ireland. We went rafting and had so much fun - The guys running it are great crack too and give you a really fun day out. They also sneakily bring there camera so you can view those dodgy pics of yourself screaming as your going down the waterfalls!!! Very Funny!!!! Highly recommended!!!!

1  Thank Lucia O
Reviewed 14 January 2013

James took myself and some friends for our kayaking trip down the river Boyne and it was an experience I'll never forget. The laughs began from the moment we landed and the only time things got serious were for the safety talk. I grew up close to the Boyne but I'd never viewed it like this , when we weren't laughing we had a chance to take in the beautiful views as we swept past Trim Castle and onwards into the unknown !!! One thing we should have known was James was not going to allow us to reach the end dry ...and so the games began and needless to say we ended up tasting a little Boyne water ! All in all the trip took about 3hrs and is excellent value for money . If you join the lads on Facebook you will also have the added joy of seeing that candid moment when you hit the water as the lads take plenty of photos of every trip to capture the laughs and smiles that you will have along the way ...and believe me there will be many. This is the type of trip you could do as a family or with friends or even solo as you'll make new friends as you float along down the Boyne. I wish Boyne Valley Activites all the best with this venture and I've already told friends about it.

2  Thank ButsiBohan
Reviewed 17 December 2012 via mobile

This was one of the most fun activities I have ever done, I was extremely nervous but James and Darragh made me feel so relaxed and made the day so exciting, we had organised this as part of a work team building day and all who participated are still talking about it, thanks guys and we will be arranging another day out in the new year - battle of departments !!!

1  Thank MurphyPM
Reviewed 17 December 2012

A team of us from work decided to organise a Kayaking Trip with James & Dara and have to say it was absolutely brilliant!
We met at the base in Trim and got kitted out in wetsuits and just crossed the road to the River Boyne.
Being from Trim, we had grown up with the River beside us but its a great opportunity to see the town from a different perspective.
The guys were great with their instructions and after a few warm up games by the banks we were eventually on the water!
Well the fun started from there and continued all the way along- under the bridge at the Castle- into the reeds - straight into the few trees along the way! Then the games on the water started and well sure it wouldn't be complete without us all ending up in the water at some stage!!
As a team building activity it was super and I can honestly say it was the best fun we had as a group! James & Dara were great fun too and were great at organising it all for us.
Can't wait for our next day out with the guys - we might be even more adventurous the nexy time and go for the Rafting the next time!

1  Thank AMM07