“Good food”

Ichthyoessa Psarotaverna
Ranked #17 of 90 Restaurants in Loutraki
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel recommended for seafood. Quite a basic menu and overpriced but luckily the food was good. Waiter was excellent though and was very helpful. The view was amazing and the decor was a perfect fit the night. 100euros for 2 adults and 1 child is a little pricey but seems the going rate for the area.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely meal here. Excellent house wine had a carafe. Good draft beer. Fantastic selection of fish. I had crayfish spaghetti. The meat dishes were also good. We had pork and it was a massive portion and very reasonable. We also had the calamari

I would return and eat the fish. They serve the whole fish so although it looks expensive- at first glance- it is actually v good value for money

Delicious

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

We have just this very nice fish restaurant and it was really nice.
The portions were really big and tasty.
The service was also good.
I really recommend it to everyone

Reviewed 19 March 2017

I spent Christmas and New Years' in Greece during 2016/17. We ate here one evening and it was the best meal we had all trip! Probably the best seafood I've ever had in my life!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I consider myself as a regular customer of the place. I have felt cheated there, although I cannot say it is a restaurant for mid range budget, especially if you go there for fish.
Very clean, very nice ambiance, magnificent view of the Corinthian gulf especially during sunset, very good Hellenic music and a very very friendly and fast service, ages ahead of most of the seafood restaurants.
As regards food, it is just divine !!!! Fresh fish from the Corinthian gulf and the area, wonderful starters, alive oysters, great selection of wines and beers.
Everything cooked excellent, the owner's wife supervises everything.......
I just love it !!!