All reviews fito bay homemade lemonade breakfast was amazing beach bar on arrival hotel restaurant small road minute walk two weeks fresh towels renovated room three star refreshing drink lovely hotel close to the airport per day storage space
Reviewed 30 May 2017

I can't say enough about our experience at Fito Aqua Bleu. The breakfasts are the best I have ever had anywhere, featuring a huge variety of freshly baked goods, all kinds of eggs and quiches, yogurts, honeys, fresh fruit, lots of island and Greek specialties. I travel with 20 college students, and, as one student commented, "Is this even real?" The grounds and rooms are meticulously maintained. The staff is kind, helpful, friendly and efficient. This is hospitality, Greek style, at its very best. We will return next year. It is also a very short walk into the lovely town of Pythagorio from this hotel, which is not true of many of the resorts on the island.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2017

We had a perfect stay at this very good hotel. The breakfast was unexpected good. A short walk in to the city of Pythagorion. Beach was at the other side of the road, but not very much traffic. Airport very near, bur it did not disturb us at all.

Room Tip: the rooms near pool was wonderful
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel with à perfect staff. Good breakfast. Nice swimmingpool and 50 mtr from the Beach. Good and clean rooms. Everyday new towels and à good shower.
Very Nice place To be we enjoyed it every day and Will be back

Greetings Ben and Karin

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I travelled with my grandchild 7 years. The room was suitable for us, clean and nice. The location of the hotel was excellent. The beach near and a short walk to the village. Very nice restaurant Almyra with good food and friendly staff. The hotel has a very beautiful garden around and a nice pool area. The breakfast was perfect, the best I've ever eaten in Greece. The biggest thanks to the staff of the hotel, so glad and polite people. If I evwr come back to Samos (surely do) I 'll return to Fito.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Marine S
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Booked here for two weeks which as soon as we arrived I regretted it for many reasons which I will write below

Very very quiet reminded me of a retirement complex (ok if you like that sort of thing)
Rooms far to small could not unpack properly due to lack of cupboards wardrobes etc was tripping up every thing all the time
Pool lovely but far to cold
No one spoke around the pool so me and my husband was whispering
Brekfast was ok but chaotic
Main bar never anyonein there in the evening
Food from
There was very good
We made the most of the beach which was lovely and the weather was beautiful but this was definitely to quiet for us
Will not return