All reviews nothing is too much trouble excellent hosts lassi strip sailing holiday definitely recommend a visit evening watching the sunset traditional greece air con sensational views family run complex beds umbrella minute walk dolphin supermarket friendly maids pool area is very relaxing the pool bar offers nice apartments
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Our second stay in Kefalonia and it was just as fantastic as last year. We were welcomed back by Christina, Paul and Katie, like old friends, which made our holiday. We stayed in a studio this year which was tucked around a corner in a lovely little courtyard two minutes from the pool. It was spotlessly clean, (thanks to the two lovely ladies who cleanthe accommodation), well equipped, comfy and perfect for us. It is such a lovely place to spend a holiday, fabulous views across the bay to Lixouri. It is so peaceful here, all I could hear lying by the pool with a gin and tonic and my book were the crickets in the trees! I really didn't want to come home this year. Nothing is too much trouble for Christina and Paul, they are always on hand to help you with anything, which is very reassuring. It is so far the only place overseas where I would feel happy to go to on my own, not that I'd want to as my 23 year old Daughter is eager to come every year as she loves it so much!! Thank you both so much for a fantastic holiday and for looking after us so well. see you next year!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank carolinee492
Reviewed 5 July 2018

What can I say. Everyone has beaten me to it. The apartments are kept spotless by two lovely ladies. Christina, Paul and Katie are so helpful and fun. Nothing is too much trouble. The Pool and gardens are beautiful, clean and tidy. The apartments are a short walk from a well stocked supermarket and an even shorter walk from a lovely restaurant. Argostoli is easily accessible, about 15-20 minutes as is the walk to Lassi town itself [less than 5 mins] with lots of wonderful restaurants. Views are spectacular with the sun setting over the beach which is below the apartments - only 5 mins away. So many people have been before and return year on year. I will be returning next year myself.

Room tip: The apartments are on several levels on a steep slope. Choose garden room for the infirm.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Our third time back to Kefalonia and our first stay in Lassi. These apartments are perfectly situated between Lassi and Agrostoli. Just a 15 min walk to the Argostoli and 5 mins from Lassi strip. There is a supermarket just down the road that sales everything. The apartments have spectacular views over the bay to Lixouri and the hills beyond. The apartments are equipped with toaster, kettle, small oven and hotplates. Plenty of cutlery and plates are also provided. No hair dryers in the room. The rooms are spotless and have large terraces or balconies with an airier to dry your towels. Christine, Paul and Katie are excellent hosts and nothing is too much trouble. The pool bar provides a good choice of drinks and snacks at reasonable prices. The beach is a 5 min walk away down a track across the road and has sunbeds and cafe. On the Lassi strip there are many restaurants to choice from and from our experience the food was exceptional. The atmosphere for the whole holiday was so relaxing. I would highly recommend these apartments.

Room tip: All the rooms look good but the apartments at the top have the best view.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Been to a few Greek islands but this was definitely the best and the cleanest. The views at Metaxatos apartments were amazing, Christina & Paul were very helpful but Katy made the best pina coladas (sorry Christina & Paul) can't wait to go back next year as we've already booked.

2  Thank Percy2012
Reviewed 29 June 2018

This is our fifth trip and it just gets better and better. Christina, Paul and Katie were so welcoming nothing is too much trouble, even my bowls of ice! All snack are made to order and Katie’s Greek salads are amazing. Our rooms are cleaned daily by two lovely ladies who are always smiling, Our two bedroom apartments have wonderful bathrooms with shower screens, very modern. All the restaurants in lassi are superb. Christina booked us a taxi into Argostolio where there is a fish restaurant out on stilts in the sea, amazing food, and so cool in the heat. (Sorry cannot write the name but ask Christina!!). Thank you all so much and see u next year!

Trip type: Travelled with family