“Fab dinner”

Amvrosia Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 40 Restaurants in Lassi
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood, International, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant welcomes you on a food tasting journey based on the flavours of Mediterranean cuisine, using our own fresh vegetables, herbs and olive oil combined with local products of Kefalonia.
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Had excellent dinner after a day in town. The restraunt was somewhere without a doubt I'd go again. The food was so yummy and I loved the pomegranate fruit given at the end. Wish I took it with me for later. I was totally satisfied and would highly recommend it. for all people ages and diets.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 7 October 2018

My husband is gluten intolerant and we needed a restaurant that caters for his needs. Having been in a couple of other restaurants on the main road and asked about gluten free options- the response being "what is this"?, we were pleased to find that they were aware of what dishes on the menu contained gluten or not.
We ate at Amvrosia 3 times during the week we were there and weren't disappointed. The staff advised what can my husband have and were willing to make changes to the meals to make them gluten free.
A complimentary soup is served to start with, and free shots and some fresh pomegranate were served after every meal. The cocktails are a good size and there's plenty of options.
To make it even better, can I suggest that all the gluten free options be put together on a separate menu, to make it easier?
Thank you for looking after us and being very helpful, we've had a relaxing holiday knowing that we can have a nice "safe" meal.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank bobimara
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We ate here twice in a week. Food and service are fantastic.
Very friendly staff and a lovely environment.
Everything we ate was delicious and genuine - no microwaves here.

Date of visit: September 2018
Konstantinos S, Υπεύθυνος Σχέσεων με Πελάτες at Amvrosia Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

We very happy you enjoyed your visit in our restaurant.
Our aim is your best service and dinning experience and at the end of the night to leave us a friend.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We went to this restaurant twice on our holiday and loved all the food - staff were attentive and very friendly. Highly recommend it

Reviewed 2 October 2018

We opted for this restaurant because all the others seemed busy, I am glad we did because we had a outstanding meal.
First point some may say the restaurant had no atmosphere ie no tv screens, however as a lager swilling football fan i loved it, just the greek music really made the atmosphere.

The meal started with some complimentary greek soup, really hot with lentils it was very tasty. The Greek wine recommended by the the waiter was the local Robola and it was delicious.

My meal was bekri chicken, a dish I not seen before let alone tasted, it was full of flavour with a great chili kick, easily the best meal i had during my holiday.

I have the recipe now and will make at home...a great restaurant.

Enjoy it Hot & Spicy.