“Super Souvlaki”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We ate here 3 times while staying in Lassi. We ate over various nights: Chicken Souvlaki, Mousaaka, Beef with aubergine, Greek salad, Fried aubergine, grilled halloumi and a mixed grill. All of it was lovely apart from the mixed grill which I didn't enjoy, I found it quite dry. The souvlaki was one of the nicest i've had. Really good service, prompt and friendly staff.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Visited Retseto having read some promising reviews on TA. The place was extremely busy, but service was prompt and always with a smile. The food was good, if not memorable, but maybe that was just down to my choices on the evening

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant with magnificent crevice and gray food highly recommented always eatinghere when coming to kefalonia

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I don’t usually bother reviewing ordinary places and seldom do I come across something so poor I feel compelled to tell the world, but based on the reviews this place gets and my experience, here is that occasion. It’s rubbish, very poor and totally overrated. The service is haphazard to the extreme, people rushing about as if there lives depend on it but for who? It wasn’t our table or the ones around us and the restaurant certainly wasn’t near full! When we did finally get fed and I received a portion of the renowned Kleftiko, inedible. 5 lumps of lamb presented in a foil wrap, nothing else, too salty to actually eat; then lemon potatoes arrive 10 mins later that curled your toes. Try getting hold of a member of staff to sort it.....which they didn’t/couldn’t, who knows I gave up waiting.
I truly envy and wonder about those people who have reviewed this place so positively.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Nice greeting
Provided table and high chair and made space so we could sit by the window
Food and service was great
Nice atmosphere nice people
Enjoyed the evening and will return