“GREAT RESTAURANT - FANTASTIC STAFF”

Kefalos Greek Cuisine & Bar
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Lassi
Reviewed 27 September 2018

We dined in this restaurant on three occasions on our two week trip to Lassi - the food was very good and the waiters are very pleasant and friendly without being intrusive. I can highly recommend the Swordfish and the Lamb Shank which are both fantastic. The restaurant, I believe, has recently been taken over from previous owners and there has been a name and layout change which is a massive improvement and works really well - the restaurant now looks much more inviting than previously. I would highly recommend this restaurant as they get everything just right and their staff are second to none. Thank you Kefalos.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

We thought this place was great. Good was fantastic. Beautiful lamb kleftico. Reasonably priced, friendly staff and a nice atmosphere. What more can I say, other than try it.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

This is a really friendly place, spotlessly clean with fast service (if you want) or equally, they'll leave you alone until you do want something. Recommend the English breakfast - it was lovely and we had it most days. Consisted of loads of really nice lean bacon, 2 sausage, 2 eggs, beans, tomato. I asked if I could just have one egg so the lady asked would I like something instead - mushrooms, perhaps? I said yes and they were gorgeous - no tinned stuff but juicy, well-cooked mushrooms. Also included in breakfast price were large pot of coffee, glass of fresh orange, 2 massive slices of toast, butter and jam. For the two of us, this came to 13 euros. Not each, but for both! They also do a massive tuna salad for about 6 euros - with hindsight, we could have had it between us, there was so much. But she wrapped up what I didn't eat, and the cats enjoyed it! The Greek salad was also lovely - we had it between us with bread and were stuffed. Would heartily recommend the Kefalos for anyone looking for an airy, spacious and inexpensive place to eat. Also, has a lovely play area for children, totally safe.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

What a great find out of many restaurants on the main road, there are so many to choose from.

So let talk about the food, well swordfish and a tuna steak were chosen and we were not disappointed.

The portion of fish was massive on both counts I have included a picture of each dish.

Service was really good pleasant and prompt

We will return and cannot wait

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Anyone who likes good home cooking must try this lovely restaurant. No frozen chips house wine good. Best food we had all holiday. Reasonable prices. Try dishes you haven’t had before. Portion size very good. Yum yum