Emmanouela Studios & Villas(Karteradhos)(Great Value!)
US$104
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Maistros Village(Karteradhos)
US$114
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

Pension Livadaros(Karteradhos)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Free Breakfast
Pension George(Karteradhos)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe ownerwalking distancebus stopi highly recommend this hotelquiet areabooked this hotelfira townfantastic hotelnice poolstayed here for nightsper nightgreat value for moneythe main roadartemisportislandsunbeds
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Please spend a bit more to stay somewhere else unless you just want a hotel with a pool to tan. The room I stayed in was horrible mainly because of the aircon which emitted an extremely foul smelling stench. I approached the manager about this and he said it's not the aircon(which quite obviously was the problem). I decided not to argue and sleep with the windows open but had a horrible night due to the mosquitoes.. To add to this, the manager made some rather racist remarks by saying it's probably the Chinese tourists before me who ate in the room who made it smell bad! So many things wrong with this claim; first and foremost, isn't it the hotel's responsibility to make sure rooms are in good condition for guests?? Breakfast which costed 7Euro was abysmal, please avoid. Location was fine although if you pay a bit more you can be closer to the centre and probably avoid my bad experiences..

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Perfect hotel at great prices....Spectacular service with many activities to offer on this amazing island....buffet breakfast available...hospitality that goes above and beyond...includes transfers and is within walking distance of Thira town

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2016

This was not a pleasant experience for us. We were on a Top Deck tour so we didn't choose it. The room was a good size, but the amenities were dreadful. The bed was the most uncomfortable I have ever slept on in my life - it was so hard. The shower was terrible - the shower head did not fit in the holder so I had to hold it for the whole shower and the shower curtain is nowhere near the floor so you wet the entire bathroom with one short shower. The gentleman on the front desk was really friendly but also took a very loud phone call in the breakfast room when it was just us two and we were trying to have a peaceful breakfast - it was really unpleasant. The whole ground floor was really noisy both mornings - particularly noise coming from the kitchen across the hall - I'm sure they could have been even a fraction quieter when preparing and clearing breakfast than they were. The plus was the location and nice view of the courtyard and pool - we thought the walk to Fira was quite reasonable at about 15 mins.

Room Tip: Best not to stay on the ground floor
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Louise P
Reviewed 29 September 2015

My wife and i stayed 3 nights here after a disappointing experience at Stavros Villas; We were made very welcome by the young lady at reception who throughout our stay was exceptionally pleasant and helpful. When judging a place you need to take into account what you pay and Hotel Olympia is only 40 Euros per night. Our room at the back of the hotel was a reasonable size with balcony and sea view, a little dated but in good order and clean, we were provided with clean linen and towels every day. The bathroom was small but again clean and perfectly adequate, the shower functioned perfectly well and there was plenty of hot water.
Breakfast is 7 Euros, it is a buffet, choice is limited, however there was cereal, fruit salad, yogurt, meat,cheese and as much toast as you wanted, we did not experience any problems of out of date foods as suggested by previous reviews.
There is a good size swimming pool with plenty of space and sunbeds. The hotel is in a quiet area just a couple of minutes away from the very noisy main road. You can walk into Fira comfortably in 10 minutes. The hotel does cater for groups of young travellers and students, there was some noise early evening from talking in the corridors and door banging however there was no unruly behaviour and the hotel was quiet by midnight.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel are quiet and overlook open land and the sea
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

All honesty this place was just shocking! Being a young traveller I'm pretty easy going and don't make a huge fuss where I stay but something that is very important to me is cleanliness and this hotel was just not! So much hair in the bathroom and the room had a pretty bad smell. Another couple we were travelling with actually had a pair of underwear left in the bathroom. I'm not sure if less consideration is taken for tour groups (there was 30 of us) as opposed to a small family/couple booking but regardless, it's unacceptable.

I avoided breakfast both days as it just wasn't appealing at all. Mouldy cheese/dry bread - no thanks!

I do wanna give credit to the female staff member at reception - she was lovely and as for a few others, not so much.

Location wise is good. Wasn't too long of a walk to the main bit - about 15 minutes but we hired quaddies which I highly recommend to get around.

Overall I was pretty happy I was only there for 2 days otherwise I would have most definitely left and booked elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends