See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The Astana Air flight was cancelled but the ground crew kept us waiting until 23.00 to announce that there were no hotels availible and see you in the morning. I booked the hotel over expedia, got the conformation, took a taxi and was there shortly before midnight. The guy at the reception had not gotten the conformation and was dealing with another unhappy person with same faith. However, he got us rooms, we got to sleep and breakfast and that in the fully booked hotel, despite him lacking even the notice from expedia. Very professional. The room was clean despite of my unexpected arrival, everything essential was there and i felt welcome. Thank you!

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Like many small town hotels in Germany it is a little old fashioned but the room was large, clean and airy. Unfortunately no mechanical ventilation or air conditioning. Breakfast was exactly what you would expect. Staff were friendly and efficient. Wifi was fast enough for video calls.

I would certainly book again - especially as this seems to be the only hotel in Egelsbach

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Had a very nice room wil 2 beds and a large clean bedroom for a very acceptable price. During the day a bit noisy....but at night nice and quiet. Value for money! Very friendly and helpful staff. Parking limited on-site, but also along the street.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

The room are clean, the personnel is very kind and speaks the main languages without any problem. This hotel would need a change in furniture and probably the A/C system. It's anyway a food cheap option outside Frankfurt

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 days as I was attending a training course near by. I wouldn't of normally chose this hotel but it was the only one closest to training academy.

The hotel itself is ok, is in need of updating and air conditioning would of been great, the staff seemed to be friendly enough, I did not see them much as I was out all day.

Anyway on my return home I found out my credit card details had been stolen and used from London to America, as the this was the only place to have my card details as I paid my room with it, it had to be them.

Make sure you don't hand over your card to them!!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2016