Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$33
eDreamsUS$33
Agoda.comUS$33
StayForLong
All reviews fruit the owner three nights delicious coffee room was spacious rene tours town cabinas sodas hosts hostels
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2019

This is a small hostel type B&B. My room was a tiny double room but I swapped it for a room with a view. The shower was Luke warm. I missed breakfast as I was going on a tour but Rene kindly left me bread to make toast, prepared coffee for me the night before and also left me fruit and bananas so that I wouldn’t go hungry. He was very kind. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The hostel was central but I didn’t like the walk to the town or back as there is little lighting and you are walking down a dusty road. It is a very steep hill. This place would not be suitable for people with walking difficulties unless they drove. However taxis are very cheap. Parking is roadside.Staff are very helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JosephineSalvador
Reviewed 29 April 2019 via mobile

Really nice host. As the hostel was not fully booked, he upgraded us to a better room for the same price. He also took his time to explaine everything around and book tours and transportation for us. Breakfast was really good too. We fully enjoyed our stay.

Reviewed 23 April 2019 via mobile

Loved our short stay of two nights.
Breakfasts are very filling and you get lots of fruit. The coffee is made by the owners who have plantations.

The beds are comfortable and the rooms are super clean. We had the downstairs private rooms which actually had its own bathroom although it is outside the room door but you get a key.

The Swiss assistant is fabulous, he is full of great advice on trips, restaurants and prices! We relied on him fully and all the advice was spot on!

1  Thank NanaNina16
Reviewed 18 April 2019

Location was good and the place was clean. The owner was very nice and the breakfast was great. We had a porch to sit on during the day and evening and the view was excellent.
Not sure what was going on that night but there was a dance club or something rocking out until around 5AM, thus a bit noisy. Also, many motos go up and down the roads at all hours as well as people passing by that love to be loud.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank fortmillsc
Reviewed 13 March 2019 via mobile

The cleanest hostel we've stayed so far. Great owner René who helps you with any problems, questions or tour booking. Perfect location right beside the city centre. A very clean kitchen and a great view from the balcony are provided, too. We had a lovely stay!

Date of stay: March 2019