US$264
US$218
US$188
  • Breakfast included
US$119
Tambor Tropical Beach Resort(Tambor)(Great Value!)
US$271
Cabinas Cristina Playa Tambor(Tambor)(Great Value!)
US$45
H&B Lodge and Restaurant(Tambor)(Great Value!)
US$45
Fidelito Ranch & Lodge(Tambor)(Great Value!)
US$62
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I had the opportunity to spend some time at this hotel with my boyfriend who was doing business in Costa Rica. We spent a week at Costa Coral and really enjoyed our time there. Food was great. Staff was awesome. It was really hot that week, however they did everything to make sure we feel as comfortable as it gets.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 December 2012

My wife and I wanted a break from our resort stay so we decided to head to Tambor to eat dinner. We stopped at Costa Coral. GREAT FOOD!!!!! The server brought great fresh bread and garlic butter!! I started out with patacones prepared like nachos. Great! Has fish and shrimp ceviche with homemade chips. My wife has a humongous chicken brochette. Verty pleased. Will recommend to all!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pablocollier
Reviewed 4 July 2012

We stayed there this winter... the staff was great... helpful and pleasent. I'd go back in a heartbeat...
Menu was good in the restaurant... morning coffee on the deck. No big beach access but the pool was handy and great.
Well done you guys : )

Room Tip: Our room was kind of tucked away in a corner... would have been nice to have a bit more room and a view of the small pool..
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2012

I had the opportunity to spend some time at this hotel while traveling with some friends who were on a business venture. I loved this place! The hotel is a quaint oasis that has more of a more intimate feel being that there are only like 10 rooms to the whole place. It's located in a very peaceful location of Tambor with a 5 minute walk to the beach. There are a few "sodas" in the area where you can eat some awesome homemade Costa Rican food but i'd be happy just eating at the Costa Coral. I pride myself on knowing great food and the Costa Coral has some top notch chefs. Every meal we had was fantastic.

The hotel has all the amenities. The internet reception was not fantastic in the rooms but was very easy to access in the bar area near the pool where I Skyped almost every night. Then again, who needs to sit on their computer when you're in a place like this with so much to see and do? The rooms were clean, well equipped, nicely air conditioned and the beds were very comfortable. I loved hearing the monkeys in the trees at night while I was sleeping. It was the rain forest at its very best.

Overall, I look forward to visiting this place again soon. It is comfortable, relaxing and just a short distance from some of the most beautiful places you have ever seen. The staff was helpful, attentative, and very friendly. I look forward to seeing my friends again at this comfy slice of paradise.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank Tony417
Reviewed 23 June 2012

The experience was excellent; overall Costa Coral met my expectations of great service, cleaniness, and great food. My overall stay was very relaxing as what I expect it to be. The beds were very comfy and the rooms where clean and tighty. I ate almost everyday at the restaurant and I have to say the food was beyhond excellent! Many thanks to the chef went out on every meal. If you are looking to stay in a cozy, intimate hotel w/nice amenities and excellent service and great food...Costa Coral is the place to stay! I am planning my next trip soon and I will be booking my stay there.

• Stayed: March 2012