All reviews mega bangna two bedroom apartment home away from home modern design international airport in house restaurant the hotel staff hotel stay room service swimming pool central bangkok bed was comfortable close to the airport bangsar bts taxi udom
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel as part of a bus tour. It was by far the nicest one. Rooms were large, very clean and the bathroom huge. I noted that the hot water was not working and it was fixed right away. Breakfast was also very good. About 15 min from the airport.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Sarita D, Hotel Manager at Bangna Pride Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Dear g0ttaluvit,

I am pleased to hear that you liked our rooms and we appreciate your comments on cleanliness and breakfast
Sorry to hear about the hot water and please accept my apologies.
Please contact me directly next time when you book with us and in the meantime, wish you well.

saritadarnal@bangnapride.com

Reviewed 30 October 2017

This place is near the Bangkok International Convention & Exhibition Centre and Mega Mall Bangna .During my 3 night stay,I was booked into a 1- bedroom apartment which was very spacious, quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was commendable although not a wide choice as with some other hotels - however no complaints as it was a quiet peaceful place in the morning. If you wish to dine in or have room service, there are only limited choices on the menu. However the Mega Mall Bangna is nearby ( you need to take a taxi) which has a very wide repertoire of restaurants to choose. The only setback to this place is that you need to take a taxi out as there are no BTS stations nearby and about 1 hour into Central Bangkok at peak hours.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms facing the garden pool . Corner suites are quiet and very private.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Sarita D, Manager at Bangna Pride Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Dear Eam Beng C,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your feedback following your recent stay with us. I am pleased to read your comments on room space and the peaceful environment. I hope you had also been to our peaceful and green space-the secret garden. In the past weeks we have introduced some amazing choices in our food and beverage areas. please visit us again and enjoy our Friday BBQ , daily specials and also tailor made menu to your choice. We have regular complimentary shuttle service to the nearest BTS station which is approximately 15-20 minutes and also free ride to the Mega mall.
Dear Eam Beng C, I hope that the next time your travels take you to Bangkok you will choose to stay with us again and in the meantime, wish you well.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Rooms are large & spacious depending on your booking. They could even surprise you with a free upgrade. Good Thai & western food, great breakfast,courteous staff,Large Gym & Swimming pool. Bets part is individual WiFi routers for each room.
We have corporate relations with the Hotel & stay here often with my colleagues. All seem to love the place. If you need number of food options Mega Bangna Mall is at 5 minutes taxi ride.

Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Request for higher floors facing opposite the main street
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Praveen P,

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed and enjoy staying with us.
I have shared your lovely comments on food and service with my team.
As a regular and valued guest we are happy to offer you an upgrade when ever we have availability
Thank you and hoping to see you soon at the Banga Pride hotel and Residence.

Bangna Pride Hotel and Residence

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We have reserved this hotel recommended by the "food and hotel exhibition" and was very surprised by the quality of services. Everything looks closed and easy with a professional staff who take care of you. Food and cocktails so delicious

Really enjoy our stay !

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 2 October 2017

Dear ArnaudWGe,

Thank you ever so much for having taken the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us. I have shared your lovely feedback with my team and we really appreciate your comments.
I hope that the next time your travels take you to Bangkok you will choose to stay with us again, and in the meantime, wish you well.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Bangna Pride exceeded all of our expectations with our spacious room!! Amazing customer service... I forgot two important rings after I left and came back to America -- after they searched and searched, they finally found them. (it had already left the room and was found through the housekeeping) They sent them to me from Bangkok to America. It didn't make it to my house the first time, so the post office sent them back to Thailand and Emmie graciously emailed me for another address and sent them again! They paid twice for international shipping on a mistake that I** made. They were very helpful in general and I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Bangkok! Thankful for their sincerity throughout our stay there as well.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 15 August 2017

Dear Emily V,

Thank you ever so much for having taken the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us. I have shared your lovely feedback with my team and Emmie has thanked you for the same.
My and my team understands the impact of loosing belongings so we do our best to make sure our guests requirement is our top most priority.