US$267
US$232
  • Pool
US$29
US$23
Summit Windmill Golf Residence(Bang Phli)
US$96
US$75
Priceline
Sananwan Palace(Bang Phli)(Great Value!)
US$12
US$11
Na Siri Lakeview(Bang Phli)(Great Value!)
Big Tree Residence(Bang Phli)(Great Value!)
Letana Hotel(Bang Phli)
All reviewsmega bangnatwo bedroom apartmenthome away from homemodern designinternational airportin house restaurantthe hotel staffhotel stayearly checkroom serviceswimming poolcentral bangkokbed was comfortableclose to the airportbangsarpjbts
Reviewed 30 October 2017

This place is near the Bangkok International Convention & Exhibition Centre and Mega Mall Bangna .During my 3 night stay,I was booked into a 1- bedroom apartment which was very spacious, quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was commendable although not a wide choice as with some other hotels - however no complaints as it was a quiet peaceful place in the morning. If you wish to dine in or have room service, there are only limited choices on the menu. However the Mega Mall Bangna is nearby ( you need to take a taxi) which has a very wide repertoire of restaurants to choose. The only setback to this place is that you need to take a taxi out as there are no BTS stations nearby and about 1 hour into Central Bangkok at peak hours.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms facing the garden pool . Corner suites are quiet and very private.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Sarita D, Manager at Bangna Pride Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Dear Eam Beng C,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your feedback following your recent stay with us. I am pleased to read your comments on room space and the peaceful environment. I hope you had also been to our peaceful and green space-the secret garden. In the past weeks we have introduced some amazing choices in our food and beverage areas. please visit us again and enjoy our Friday BBQ , daily specials and also tailor made menu to your choice. We have regular complimentary shuttle service to the nearest BTS station which is approximately 15-20 minutes and also free ride to the Mega mall.
Dear Eam Beng C, I hope that the next time your travels take you to Bangkok you will choose to stay with us again and in the meantime, wish you well.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Rooms are large & spacious depending on your booking. They could even surprise you with a free upgrade. Good Thai & western food, great breakfast,courteous staff,Large Gym & Swimming pool. Bets part is individual WiFi routers for each room.
We have corporate relations with the Hotel & stay here often with my colleagues. All seem to love the place. If you need number of food options Mega Bangna Mall is at 5 minutes taxi ride.

Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Request for higher floors facing opposite the main street
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Sarita D, Hotel Manager at Bangna Pride Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Dear Praveen P,

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed and enjoy staying with us.
I have shared your lovely comments on food and service with my team.
As a regular and valued guest we are happy to offer you an upgrade when ever we have availability
Thank you and hoping to see you soon at the Banga Pride hotel and Residence.

Bangna Pride Hotel and Residence

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We have reserved this hotel recommended by the "food and hotel exhibition" and was very surprised by the quality of services. Everything looks closed and easy with a professional staff who take care of you. Food and cocktails so delicious

Really enjoy our stay !

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 2 October 2017

Dear ArnaudWGe,

Thank you ever so much for having taken the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us. I have shared your lovely feedback with my team and we really appreciate your comments.
I hope that the next time your travels take you to Bangkok you will choose to stay with us again, and in the meantime, wish you well.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Bangna Pride exceeded all of our expectations with our spacious room!! Amazing customer service... I forgot two important rings after I left and came back to America -- after they searched and searched, they finally found them. (it had already left the room and was found through the housekeeping) They sent them to me from Bangkok to America. It didn't make it to my house the first time, so the post office sent them back to Thailand and Emmie graciously emailed me for another address and sent them again! They paid twice for international shipping on a mistake that I** made. They were very helpful in general and I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Bangkok! Thankful for their sincerity throughout our stay there as well.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 15 August 2017

Dear Emily V,

Thank you ever so much for having taken the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us. I have shared your lovely feedback with my team and Emmie has thanked you for the same.
My and my team understands the impact of loosing belongings so we do our best to make sure our guests requirement is our top most priority.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Quiet hotel away from city. Good place to stay if one is working in BangNa tower.

Rooms: The rooms are good and clean, not very though. the bed was comfortable and serviced everyday. The washroom was good too, shower worked fine. The view on the southern side of hotel is better.

Breakfast: Breakfast was quite standard like any continental spread. For vegetarians the options could increase i believe. However, the staff was extremely polite and helpful to guests' needs. On the last day of our stay, I loved the chocolate banana cake and ordered one loaf for my family back home. :) The chef was sweet enough to prepare one for me.

Location: Located away from the city, one has to take a 12km ride to Udom Suk station to connect to the BTS/ metro. It usually took us 45-60 minutes to reach city centre/ Sukhumvit.

All in all the stay was nice as we were working in BankNa tower which saved our time during the morning.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 15 August 2017

Dear Vikash Parmanandka,

Thank you ever so much for having taken the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you liked our accommodation and staff service.
Banana chocolate cake is one of our signature dish, lovely to hear that you have taken some for your family.