Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$41
Agoda.com
Hotels.comUS$41
TravelocityUS$41
ZenHotels.comUS$56
HurbUS$75
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

This hotel has become one of the worst hotels that I have ever stayed. It was bad from the beginning. The room was not ready, had no shower head and water leaking everywhere. The hotel manager promised that the room would be ready in 10 mmins, but from the look at it, it would take another 2 hours and thus I demanded to change the room. The new room was ready, but so dirty and I really hesitate to walk on my bear foot. To make the matter worse TV had no remote

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank SARUNPHONG A
Reviewed 27 February 2020 via mobile

I stayed for almost two weeks and had a beautiful time. The staff was very nice and helpful all the time, even when I got sunburn, needed some adapter for free or when I needed help with organizing my travelling trough the island. The hotel manager is a big gentleman and very helpful. I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends or family.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 14 February 2020 via mobile

The pictures make the room look quirky and comfortable but what you get is damp, moldy walls with uncomfortable bedding and stained EVERYTHING. Not usually too critical but as soon as I walked in I wished I could walk out and changing rooms did NOT help. Breakfast was dismal - the only positive was the pool.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2020 via mobile

Nice quiet hotel. Room was clean and had satellite television with a fridge and a balcony. The pool was good and most of the time empty. Well situated for the wine shop and the beach. Good value for your money.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 13 November 2019 via mobile

I arrived today late afternoon I had to change two rooms non of the air conditioner work probably and the service sucks big time .
The washroom is not probably done there is water everywhere in floor for some leakage from the bathtub. Please don’t come here it’s horrible place to stay here .

Date of stay: November 2019