All reviews revolving restaurant western restaurant the hotel offers business trip great hotel facebook floor breakfast china
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Great hotel with international line, this is very helpful in china using google and facebook. The rooms are very clean and the hotel offers a great view during breakfast in the rotating restaurant on the 25th floor.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Good hotel. Great loacation. Good breakfast..
Staff have few english speaking people. Rooms are slightly small but very well made . They gave me an upgrade to better room.. had a good time .

The revolving restaurant is also nice.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 17 April 2017

The hotel room is quite nice and breakfast was also good with sufficient varieties. Ambient temperature went up to 28C when we arrived at the hotel. There was no cooling provided but heating instead. My room was warm even at night and my sleep quality was not good.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

One of my favorite hotels in China. I stay here as often as I can, when I'm in the area. Staff is nice and helpful. Breakfast is ok. A lot of different food. Not always my taste, but I survive
Looking forward too stay here again

Date of stay: October 2016
1  Thank OyvindCarlson
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at the Jiangyin international many times over the past two years, it's a very good hotel with great services, it's very close to the city centre about 15 minuet walk or 10 min in a taxi, they have many restaurants all are good although the Chinese restaurant is probably the best, the staff are very helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: October 2016