All reviewsrevolving restaurantwestern restaurantnice hotelfloorbreakfastbathroombusiness
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

One of my favorite hotels in China. I stay here as often as I can, when I'm in the area. Staff is nice and helpful. Breakfast is ok. A lot of different food. Not always my taste, but I survive
Looking forward too stay here again

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank OyvindCarlson
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at the Jiangyin international many times over the past two years, it's a very good hotel with great services, it's very close to the city centre about 15 minuet walk or 10 min in a taxi, they have many restaurants all are good although the Chinese restaurant is probably the best, the staff are very helpful and friendly.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Was there at the beginning of September 2016 and I was very pleased. Staff was very nice and helpful, and even if no everyone was good in english I had no problem in getting anything I want.
Breakfasts were on the 25th floor so while eating you have nice view to all city. Meals are also very good and varied.
My room was very good, big and clean. Room service cleaned it every day when I was away.
I was the most pleased with the massage. I went to hotel's Beauty Salon and asked for massage. Nice lady asked for number of my room and told me that the cost of massage is 200 RMB for 45 minutes and I can wait in my room because masseuse will come soon. After about 10 minutes very nice and sexy lady came and gave me a great massage with happy ending :)
For sure I will visit this hotel next time too.

Stayed: September 2016
5  Thank godtree19
Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

International hotel is a classic place to stay for businessmen. Nice rooms, descent international food and reasonable prices. Breakfast at the last floor offers you a really good panoramic view of jiangyin. Coffee at the lobby is extremely expensive! Very good location.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2015

Jiangyin international Hotel is a good choice to stay in Jiangyin . Buffet Breakfast is good . It is well located near the Famous Ijian lu ( not sure about spelling ) - a kind of night life street with all kinds of bars , pubs and almost a red light zone of the town . How ever its a safe and nice place to hangout .

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family