We stayed in a sea facing room. The view over the islands to the north was perfect. The room was not big but more than enough.
The TV signal breaking-up a little irritating.
I think the milkshakes needs improvement. I had only one – it was like cold milk with a chocolate flavour. No ice-cream etc. (only 2 flavours)
Snorkelling was good. Gardens and views very good.
Room-boy (Riad) did a great job – the towel shapes a nice surprise.
Jeetoo form the restaurant made us feel at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A trendy family resort in Mauritius One of the best family resorts in Mauritius, Le Canonnier stands proudly above the coastline on a historic peninsula. Le Canonnier enhances the authentic Mauritian atmosphere with commanding views over the northern islands and sparkling Indian Ocean, lush tropical gardens dotted with cascading pools and a string of secluded creeks. Bearing testimony to the island's historical past are ruins of a lighthouse and fortress blending seamlessly into the tropical gardens. A wide variety of land and water sports is on offer. A unique feature of the resort is its wellness centre built in the branches of a banyan tree where therapists soothe body and mind. The hotel is also known for its unique mini-club housed in an ancient lighthouse. Guests can select the optional "Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package" which covers most food and drinks for complete peace of mind during their holidays in Mauritius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Canonnier Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Canonnier Hotel Pointe Aux Cannoniers
- Le Canonnier Pointe Aux Cannoniers
- Canonnier Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Mauritius/Pointe Aux Canonniers