See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 February 2017

rooms are very bad, it is smelling humidity and balcony has no view, it has been blocked by wooden board so can't see anything. shower and washing-stand is not in the bathroom because of there is no seperated bathroom. you are sleeping with washing stands and if someone getting shower, you can be get shower as well due to it is in same place. it looks like very old, un-modern room, unhealty, dirty room.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ali A
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

We booked here for 5 nights.. but managed to stay only one night... on our second night we found cockroaches in our room on our things... although i understand that its common here due to humidity but still having cockroaches in room is not acceptable in my opinion.. these could easily enter the rooms cause there are wooden windows that doesnt close properly + the sink/ shower holes are not covered + there was a huge empty gap in the balcony door... this is a matter of hygiene.. for the manager this was normal but for myself its definately not

Atleast the manager understood the problem & refund us for 3 nights but it still was a hassle having to find another accomodation in the middle of our dream holiday's 2nd night... for us that could have been easily avoided if the matter is addressed + some needed refurbishment

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KaRls18
Reviewed 7 October 2016

We stayed there 2 nights. The place is nice and well decorated. The room was clean and beautiful but a little bit dark. The main issue was the noise at night and in the morning. The room wasn't very well isolated. We could here people speaking in the morning as if they were just closeby. Finally, we were a little bit disappointed by the food. We have tried once looking at the good reviews. The burger wasn't good at all. I would say, this is a lovely place but improvements are required.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank vinz1
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Many thanks to hotel owners Frederique & Didier for excellent attitude! Mandatory ask them about the possibility of diving. They both are professional divers :)))
You both encourage me to pass "Open Water Diver" exam, and now I have the certificate!
Chers amis, je vous remercie pour l'aventure! :*

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kaspars M
Reviewed 19 May 2016

I recently spent 10 days at this hotel and can recommend it as an affordable option in the area. I liked the fact that it was small and the staff were friendly and accommodating. Breakfasts were delicious and the dining area was sociable and relaxed. Lunch and dinners are available on request. I found the location convenient with a gym and spa right next door. Although I didn't dive with Didier my daughter and her partner spoke highly of him and the dive. Enjoy!

Room Tip: I loved my top floor room above the water feature (11).
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo