“500gazillion stars”
other travellers have booked this property
Panoramic ocean view from my lanai
Beautiful view of mountains looking to the left from my lanai Entrance to the condo with 'Welcome' sign
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Panoramic ocean view from my lanai
Beautiful view of mountains looking to the left from my lanai
Entrance to the condo with 'Welcome' sign
Comfy living room area w/32' flat screen TV w/blue ray DVD
Living room with queen size sofabed, chair w.ottoman, & panoramic views
view of living room/dining room area
Bedroom with queen size pillow top mattress feels like you are sleeping in the clouds
another shot of bedroom
this is the view that you wake up to each morning
Full kitchen with stove, microwave, coffeee maker, toatster, dishes, pots & pans, utensils, etc.
dressing room area w/one closet for your belongings and another filled w/beach gear for you to use
Remodeled bathroom
elegant travertine tiled shower with oil rubbed bronze fixtures
bistro set on the lanai to enjoy the wonderful view
view of the Makaha Valley Towers complex
entrance to Makaha Valley Towers
24/7 security
view of swimming pool from my 16th floor lanai
Swimming pool entrance
Beautiful HEATED pool for your use
Like to barbeque?? Community BBQ area with 6 gas grills for your use
BBQ area tables
Sunset view from lanai
night view from lanai
view from front door
view from front door after HEAVY rainfall (rare)
makaha beach. My favorite beach on Oahu
more makaha beach
Sunset photo at Makaha Beach
Tutle photo from Makaha Beach
Peacock photo on the grounds of Makaha Valley Plantation
saw this little fella on my hike to Kaena Point
hang loose & relax says the owner
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dale C
Grants Pass
“500gazillion stars”
Reviewed 14 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This was the greatest first time trip ever.thank u for all the amenities,suggestions on places to go,and eat at.beatiful place inside and out w gorgeous views!easy checkin,everyone is so nice.beautiful pool area.thank you for being so affordable for my family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything...mostly how helpful Scott was
Liked least: Had to go home
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
5 Jun 2016
I've never had a 500gazillion star review! So thank you! and I'm so glad that you and your family enjoyed it so much :)
Mike P
“Awesome location and rental”
Reviewed 1 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Our family, (includes teenage son) stayed at Scotts condo for 8 nights late December. It was a great condo and location. The condo was beautiful, clean, quiet, friendly staff, immaculate grounds, and close to beautiful beaches. We especially enjoyed the view-watching the sunrise and sunset from the lanai. Scott's recommendations are right on. We found snorkeling to be really good on Makaha Beach, the lifeguards were helpful and friendly-but then everyone we met in stores and on the shores were nice. We loved watching the surfers and fishermen and listening to their stories. We hope to return and would book the same unit again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
3 Jan 2016
Thank you very much Mike and Marlo for the kind feedback and I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay!
Eeandrese...
Portland, Oregon
“Saved my vacation!”
Reviewed 18 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Thank you, Scott, for saving my vacation! When my previous reservation fell through 3 days before my trip I was freaking out! I contacted several people, and Scott was the first to respond and was extremely organized and accommodating. I knew nothing about the area as I had researched Kailua where I was originally going to stay, but Scott's top 10 list was great and the town was fun and laid back with good hiking, snorkeling, paddle boarding and beautiful beaches. the condo, pool and grounds were clean, comfortable, well equipped, and the view was georgeous! We has such a great time! Thanks again!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 Nov 2015
You're very welcome Elissa and I'm glad that I could help :)
Bonnie B
“Perfect condo in a quiet & secluded spot in the picturesque Makaha Valley”
Reviewed 25 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My husband and I with our two older kids rented this condo for a total of 11 nights in August.

The owner of this condo was very pleasant, prompt and informative regarding all aspects of the reservation. We received the acceptance for the contract right within just a matter of an hour or so from requesting the booking. Following that, we received emails with all the information that we needed to provide to the property gate and front office authorizing our stay. Scott, the owner, also sent us a list of his "top 10" recommended restaurants and things to do in the area. That was great to have since we had never been to the island before.

The Condo was more than perfect in size, layout and furnishings for our family. It was very clean and the view of the mountains and the ocean from the 16th floor full wall of windows was breathtaking. The Makaha Valley Towers property is well kept and very secure.

In a nutshell, I would definitely recommend this rental to friends and family. The price was very reasonable for such a perfect condo in the quiet & secluded spot in the picturesque Makaha Valley.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
YUAN YUAN...
Guangzhou, China
“Excellent quite and safe apartment with bueatiful views”
Reviewed 6 August 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

It was a totally correct choice to come to this quite district after spending a few days in Waikiki area. There are responsible and nice securities arround the whole community and my family felt great living in this appartment on top of the building. Swimming pool is just good and the nearest beach has great sunset views as well. We even pictured a big rainbow with a whole round on the building because the moisture from the mountain side in a sunny day. The apartment is clean and the bed is comfort too. beach chairs are provided for the whole family to spend a great time on the beaches we chose along the west coast. Overall comment for this apartment is just excellent!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$89
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing