All reviews dental work in town sani dental other guests new friends small restaurant few blocks bring your own dirt road traveling alone plenty of hot water the ritz free coffee cable tv no trouble office restaurant dentist office
Reviewed 14 November 2016

This was my 2nd visit to Hacienda in 7 mos.because of dental procedures at Sanidental. As before, staff is exceptional. So nice and great service.

But I did get a horrible room (22). I realize because it was the front end of snowbird season I probably booked too late. However 21 & 22 are the only two rooms at the top of stairs with no lights and construction out the back window. And you could see the hall thru the gaps in the door. I told Tony I wasn't comfortable being there and although he couldn't accommodate me for a few days he surprised me later by asking if I still wanted a new room. So he helped bring my luggage downstairs to a room in the 2nd fountain area. It was perfect. Thanks Tony!

I have another appt in six months. This time I'll make my appt earlier and hopefully the construction on 2nd for will be done.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
5  Thank Lyndajpaer
Reviewed 2 November 2016

When you first arrive weather it is Tony (Montana) or Martin behind the front desk they immediately make you feel at home. If you need anything all you have to do is ask. If you want something not on the menu and they have what is needed to make it for you they will. We stay here a couple times a year. We dont always go for dental sometimes we just go to relax.Wonderful , friendly and helpful staff.

Room Tip: The rooms are all very nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Lucille k
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Rooms are nicely furnished and decorated.
Tony does an excellent job behind the desk and Martin dishes out the meals in excellent fashion!
Parking is a bit tight but they do lock their gates at night so no problem with crime.
Most visitors are there for Sani dental work so their kitchen (that stays open early and late) has a "soft" section on their menu and their food and service is excellent!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Larry B
Reviewed 8 October 2016

OK, So this may very well be the only accomodations in Los Algodones, but don't knock it. Very nice laid out Hacienda, with courtyard, full service restaurant, pool, and a patio bar. It is a bar for guest use, meaning no bartender and they do not serve alcohol. You are welcome to go to any local liquor store and purchase your own and make use of the facilities. Probably because of the clash of dental work and medications that people take. Hence the reason for the visit.
We were originally in an upstairs room but the ac did not work. It wasn't too bad for October, however we did move to a very nice room on the first floor, considering we are here for 9 nights. I am so very glad we stayed here instead of trying to cross the border every day and rent a car to get back and forth. (Must reserve a room in advance). The staff are very accomodating at the check in desk and restaurant. They also provide shuttle service back and forth to Sani Dental and into Yuma(advance notification) for arrival and departure.
We stayed longer than most people do I am sure, but coming from Florida and getting Dental Implants, we wanted to make sure we had enough time for everything to be done. Still here at the moment. When we leave, will be back around March, April 2017.
Very nice place to stay. Keep up the good work Tony and staff...

Room Tip: Rooms by the courtyard and restaurant are louder of course.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank 1Cash
Reviewed 21 September 2016

This is the "only" hotel in Los Algodones beside the one at the gas station for locals. I've stayed there a couple of time. The first time I stayed, I was bitten by insects and the itch and redness was still there after 10 days. The place is clean but I would hardly say it is a 4 star. I would say it is a more a low 3. Most of the people staying there is having their dental works at Sini's. They are owned by same corporation and they all stay for free. All restaurants and most stores in town are closed after 4:30pm on weekdays. Small grocery where you can buy food. Nothing to do at night. Parking overnight on the US side is $10.

Room Tip: call and request your special needs...
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business