“Great! ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely food. Best Indian food I’ve ever had. Unfortunately they don’t have high chairs for youngsters, however we popped our son in his buggy and he loved the food!

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Been here several times in the past food always been good
Haven’t been for a good year so thought give a takeaway a try, and very disappointed
Chicken madras lacked flavour and NAn bread was supermarket quality.
Shall be going back to me regular place.

1  Thank davefarrer
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Great Indian food and great service, a very enjoyable evening.
I had not been to the Spicy cottage since I moved away from the area, however the food was as tasty as I remembered.
Prices were reasonable and there is a decent selection of drinks available at sensible prices.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I had a great exeperience. Ecpecting nothing but got a spicy and tasty dinner. Also I exeperienced a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Go for this restaurant and you will not be disappointed. The good is great and the service even better. I will be back.