Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
Priceline
travelup.comUS$97
Vio.comUS$81
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

No frills here but not cleanliness either. Sticky doors and poor management. There was not toilet paper and was very difficult to make me explain in English. And this area is overcrowded too. Better try other areas outside Murcia.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2017

I was so disappointed with this hotel. Fortunately we had only 2 nights here as any longer and we would all have moved on to somewhere else. There were four of us on this trip and all of us were so disappointed from the parking to the food. On arrival we found out the underground parking was going to cost 8.50 per night so we parked on the street. The room was small and the bathroom was really quite scruffy albeit we did have hot water which is more than our family did in the adjoining room. The traffic noise was horrendous therefore none of us slept well. Our beds were comfortable except my squeaked everytime i moved leading my husband to shout out for me not to move again as the bed was driving him crazy. The food was tepid at breakfast lunch and dinner without a choice one would expect from a 4* hotel. Absolutely nothing was hot. The hotel and room were clean and thats the only thing i can say. I would not use this hotel again nor would my family.

Room tip: avoid overlooking the road at all costs
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017

It is not the best option to stay in the city. The rooms was not confortable, the AC was not working and we had to wait over 20 mins to wait for the water in the shower. besides that, the staff would not solve the problem in the time they said they would.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Hotel well located. From 3 to 5 min to the clean sand long beach but with only e few bars. Breakfast standard Swedish table . Room spotless everyday done. Around hotel no night life. But this "long" island is good to see all along. Not far nice Cartagena. I don't care about language of the staff because I speak Spanish. Must see Cabo de Palos cca 2km from hotel along beach. Pueblo with a lot pubs, beautiful coast, lighthouse and diving centers to dive in Reserve Marina around Islas Hormigas - wonderful diving

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank petrk175
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

After looking at the reviews onTrip advisor we decided to stay here!!
Not the best move....very grumpy male receptionist on booking our stay! Shame as we were actually booking a night here!!! Quite dated Hotel which is fine but pics and reviews give a different story I feel!

Date of stay: February 2017