“Good food in a great setting.”
Review of Fiego

Fiego
Ranked #8 of 163 Restaurants in Palafrugell
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Good paella looking out over the beach. For where it is situated the prices reasonable and staff worked hard to serve efficiently. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

The place is nice, not pretentious. Beautiful location and lovely little town. We had tallarines full of sand, shrimps (€23 the plate) which were average, paella which was the only decent thing.
Nice but not worth the money. The service was excellent, like and fun staff.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Fiego is a very nice restaurant on the beach; service is quick and food very good; we went there with another family and I really reccomend it

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We so looked forward to coming to and eating at Fiego having eaten there in previous years, for a family celebration.
Unfortunately the food did not live up to previous experience. I ordered the shared Fideua - a noodle based Valencian equivalent of Paella. As Catalunyan residents well used to the local cuisine, I expected more than a Singapore style noodle dish which severely lacked any other ingredients bar noodles for a price of around €26. I believe it is important to be upfront at a restaurant when food disappoints so I politely voiced my dissatisfaction, I was not prepared for the sarcastic and rude response from waiting staff, confrontationally blowing the issue way out of proportion. Plates were aggressively removed and our evening brought abruptly to an end and an unnecessary scene created. We left with a ruined evening and surprise that such a previously enjoyed environment should have become so spoiled. Shame.

1  Thank jamierussellflint
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We made a reservation to have dinner at night in this place on the beach. It's a very cozy place, with a nice menu and good reviews so we thought it would have been a perfect choice. The thing is that the view and the ambient are good, you are having dinner basically on the beach. But we have to say that in the end, that's what you are paying... Not really for food's quality. The dinner was average quality, nothing spectacular.
If I should suggest a place to try typical Spanish food I won't recommend it, it's nothing memorable

2  Thank KC126