1,208 results
All reviews nikki beach chic suite mode room rooftop restaurant range rover aura room anti gravity dj playing minimum spend bali beds beautiful hotel pool service day bed infinity pool breakfast staff main pool turn down service
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I visited ME hotel with my Husband and was given the star treatment. We arrive and the beautiful Carlotta showed us to our lovely room. The service and food was top class, the staff were friendly and the house keeping staff visited our room twice a day. I will not tell you about the little extras they do because I do not want to spoil the surprise! Loved the 'sexy light'!!! Nikki Beach is directly next to the hotel and it was fun to watch the comings and goings.

The only problem my Husband and I have now is that nowhere else will compare. We will definitely be back.

Thanks ME Team! See you again soon :)

J Ibrahim

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alvaro P, Director de Relaciones Públicas at ME Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear Ladyjay21,

It was for ME a pleasure to meet and welcome you. As I said upon departure, feel free to contact ME whenever you decide to come back.

All the ME Ibiza family already misses you!

More surprises are waiting for you..
#MElovesyou

Carlotta Cattaneo
AURA Host | ME Ibiza

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Firstly, I've stayed at ME Ibiza without any major issues 4 other times... So it saddens me slightly to have to leave this review, but I'll never be returning.

On a general note it would seem the hotel has lost it's friendliest staff to the new NOBU hotel... which I'll be giving a try next time I'm in Ibiza. None of the friendly faces I know from previous stays here were anywhere in sight and seem to have been replaced by arrogant, rude staff.

But what astonished me this stay was the way I was treated upon departing... which I'm actually looking into legal advice on.

Our stay was paid entirely upfront, and I had left my credit card on file as I always do. We were in a rush to the airport upon departure, and as I often do (without any issues as 90% of hotels offer express check out) we left without formally checking out - bearing in mind the room had been prepaid and it was a small amount of incidentals which in any other hotel (including ME several times in the past!) would just get billed right to my credit card with no issues whatsoever.

So, halfway through our taxi journey to the airport, the driver receives a call...

He then TURNS AROUND and returns the hotel, telling us that they are demanding we return and forcing the taxi driver to return us. This in my opinion amounts to kidnap and I'm not even sure if it's legal hence why I'm taking advice on this matter. Upon returning, a rude ME staff member slung our door open and demanded we come inside. We were held against our will and nearly missed our flight for a small incidentals bill that all I had to do was sign for - what?! They had my credit card details and I do this almost everywhere without any issues what so ever.

Making it worse they made me seem like a criminal when over the years I've spent over £10,000 at ME properties - insanity.

It seems all the good staff have left to the new NOBU hotel which I'll try instead next time. Such a shame, as the hotel itself is stunning. But there is no excuse for (essentially criminal) behaviour like this.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
22  Thank Kieran G
Alvaro P, Public Relations Manager at ME Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Kieran G.,

We hope the email we previously sent you have found your satisfaction.

Remember that ME loves YOU, and always will.

Carlotta Cattaneo
AURA Host | ME Ibiza

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I spent 5 days at the ME Ibiza and I was not disappointed.
The location is superbe and quite private, with a lovely beach that is not crowded at all (unlike the pool sometimes), next to Nikki Beach. Location is also perfect to explore all corners of the island.
There is a dj by the pool with great music, all day.
The service (reception, concierge, bell boys, waiters) is excellent, people are always ready to attend every need/desire.
The spa is superb, with a great variety of services. I have a couple of great massages (ask for Guido).
I usually had salad next to the pool, with generous portions and super yummie. The pizzas are also to die for!
I had the chance to participate from a culinary event with Rafa Zafra at the rooftop: pure perfection!
I could go on and on with praises (there were a couple of small issues as well, but they were promptly solved when I raised them so I have to praise again the customer service).
I am going back next year for the opening and closing of the season, I do not want to miss those parties!

Room tip: Rooms facing away from the pool and Nikki Beach are the most quiet
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank CeciliaGVA
Alvaro P, Guest Relations Manager at ME Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear CeciliaGVA

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww amazing review!!!!!

Thank you for your sharing your ME experience in Tripadvisor. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us during your experience to Ibiza!

ME Ibiza team look forward to welcoming back to you in a very near future in your house in Ibiza!!!!

Bianca Casero,
Aura Host

Reviewed 16 September 2017

This is very modern 5+ luxury hotel. Room is extremely spacious and bright. Wooden floor. Bathroom has separate huge shower cabin and toilet was also in a separate room. Bath amenities are very extensive and luxury. King bed is a haven. A welcome bottle of Cava ( Freixenet champagne) was waiting in the room, with many delicious chocolate on the plate. Bottle of waters are free in the room. Very nice and big balcony overlooking the swimming pool and sea. Breakfast is one of the signature of ME hotels. So many station with eggs, salmon, cereals, bread, and of course Spanish product like crude ham and chorizos ( sausages). You have Champagne as well, if you like to drink it for the breakfast. The hotel is really pearl of Ibiza!

Room tip: Take energy room! It is spacious with large balcony overlooking to the sea and pool
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Nikac
Alvaro P, Guest Relations Manager at ME Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Dear Nikac,

Wow!! Thanks for such an amazing feedback. . We are glad to know that you enjoyed your experience with us during your visit to Ibiza!.

We will keep working hard to give the best service.

ME is all about YOU, and ME really hope to welcome YOU back soon on the white island, your Spanish House.

Kindly,

Fátima Sempere | AURA Host
ME Ibiza

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Lovely room, even if we missed having a balcony. The drinks are so expensive (30 Euros for 2 small glasses of Cava on arrival was a taste of things to come!), but every single other aspect of the hotel, the staff, the food and the nearby local town were incredible. (very few nice places to eat within walking distance, so a cheap taxi ride to the town centre is essential every evening). We loved the place. I'll have to sell a few vital organs to be able to afford to go back there, but I'm tempted to all the same.

Room tip: Pick a room with a balcony if you can and if not, get up nice and early for a good sun bathing spot by the pool.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear markJ672LW,

Thank you so much for taking a moment of your time and for your comments.

At ME Ibiza we really value your feedback for process of continuous improvement and as a base for making our guests stay more enjoyable every time.

We are delighted to know that you feel the real AURA of the hotel.

ME Ibiza team look forward to welcoming back to you in a very near future!

Fátima Sempere | AURA Host