“Evening meal”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 November 2022 via mobile

Seriously excellent food at a very good price. The restaurant has a basic look but the food is delicious and so freshly cooked. They only take cash here so no cards . Really enjoyed every dish. If you are in Alvor please try this Indian restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2022
1  Thank R752BTmarkl

Reviewed 27 October 2022 via mobile

I visited this place tempting in by the nice cooking smells and good reviews.

Ordered veg Madras, pilau rice and chapattis. The veg Madras was very poor indeed, bland sauce that tasted like it was out of a supermarket jar. I couldn't distinguish any individual spices, there was certainly no whole spices used in the dish. Worse than that the Vegetables were obviously just out of a frozen bag of mixed veg, no potato just diced carrot and peas

The pilau rice and chapattis were reasonable, but nothing that I couldn't make much better at home

I did complain to the owner when he asked how my food was as I didn't wish to lie. He was decent enough to take on board what I said above without any offence and he offered me a tarka dhall as replacement.

He bought over fresh rice, chapattis and tarka dall, the dall was an improvement on the madras, but it was still only very average. Besides which, as much as I love dhall, I wanted a Veg Madras. It's really not acceptable to serve up such bland food.

Definitely wouldn't recommend this restaurant, very mediocre food in my opinion. I cannot understand why this place is rated so highly.

I'm a huge fan of Indian food and eat it very regularly, I've visited India many times and have eaten in countless Indian restaurants across Asia, Europe and Australia. I like to think I know authentic Indian food, unfortunately it was not to be found here.

Date of visit: September 2022
Reviewed 24 October 2022 via mobile

If you want to eat Indian food in Alvor, this is the place to eat! Amazing flavours, making it perfect by spice. Also to good prices. Staff working here are friendly and all greeted us goodbye when we left. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: October 2022
2  Thank rebbo94
Reviewed 22 October 2022

We visited Tasty Cuisine last night and had a lovely meal. There was a good choice of dishes - and what we had was really delicious and fresh. The service was good too. Thoroughly recommend this place.

Date of visit: October 2022
2  Thank efj62
Reviewed 21 October 2022 via mobile

Lovely, tasty Indian food. No complaints at all. Service was excellent as well.
Would have no problem returning. Recommended to others who said they also enjoyed their meals here.

Date of visit: September 2022