Locanda dell'Amorosa
Villa Vignacce(Sinalunga)(Great Value!)
US$98
Fonte del Castagno(Sinalunga)(Great Value!)
US$116
Hotels.com
Priceline
Villa il Poggio(Sinalunga)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswine barour honeymoonlarge bathroomspent two nightswine listturn down serviceour entire tripbeautiful placehighlight of our tripreturn againbeautiful groundssettingpropertytuscanytripsbeautycountryside
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Me and my wife ate at the little restaurant here. It was the best dining experiences of my life. It was like I was in a movie. The women that took our order and served us the meal was also the cook! She was so nice and the meal was the best of my life. I got the spaghetti that had bacon in it. It's one of the most romantic settings I've ever seen. We were there for probably around 2 hours. Make sure not to be in a hurry when you make your reservations. Truly epic.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2017

This place does not miss a detail and the location and accommodations are spectacular! We had a suite with a large living and views to die for, especially the Tuscan sunset! The service and staff were outstanding, particularly Sandra. She was so helpful with everything! The lunches at the Osteria on site were amazing and they served it to us by the unbelievable pool. It's like having your own villa with all the hotel accommodations. The restaurant onsite is also amazing and kudos to the chef for his creativity and excellent tasting meals! I think the location was great as all the top sites in Tuscany are less than an hour away - Montelpulciano is closest and a must see.

Room Tip: I recommend a suite and a room with a view.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2017

We travel to Tuscany frequently and this was by far our favourite place to stay. Quiet. Stunning scenery, great food, great service. Our room was beautiful, with great views. We arrived late at night and they directed us to the property when our GPS failed us. Planning to return next year!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2016

This place is the Bomb!! We were traveling around Italy and our Travel Agent booked this Hotel for us in order to have a bit of romance on the trip. We were blown away by the setting and beauty of this place. Since we were staying in November and the first night we were the only guests they upgraded our room to a small suite with a fireplace. We stayed for three nights and we both wanted to cancel the rest of the trip and just stay here. The staff went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed and then some. I am not sure what their rating is but I give them a 5 Star in my book. They told us families come year after year and I can see why.

Room Tip: Choose a Suite for more room
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KingJamesIII61
Reviewed 24 October 2016

This was our third stay and fourth visit to Locanda. Their rooms are expensive but very beautiful. The staff brought our luggage from the car and started a fire in our living rooms fireplace.This was much appreciated as they hadn't turned on the heat prior to our arrival and it was quite cool in the late afternoon rain. Beds are firm and the bathrooms are very large. We had an excellent dinner and the kitchen was more than willing to prepare egg tagliolini with poached egg and shaved white truffle on request; very reasonable, too. Wonderful wine list with many Jermann wines as well as wide-ranging Sangiovese wines. Excellent semifreddo for dessert.

Room Tip: Ask for room #45, but I'm sure all are great
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple