Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
FindHotel
Destinia.com
CheapTickets
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2019

This is a terrific resort with excellent local cuisine. Has its own train to the beach, though the walk is very enjoyable. Several spotless pools, high quality entertainment and lots of places to chill out. In October, out of season it is a bit remote from alternative eating places and a taxi to Ostuni (there is no bus out of season) costs a lot of money. If you need to be in a quiet room, make sure you ask in advance for the entertainment can be loud. But ... we will go back.

Room tip: Ross away from the poolside will be quieter
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Gerry D
Ostuni R, Direttore at Ostuni Rosa Marina Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2019

Dear Customer,

I have just read your review and I thank you on behalf of all the staff for the good evaluation.

Reviewed 21 August 2019

We stumbled upon this resort in our travels and boy are we lucky we did. The resort itself is lovely. Very clean!! Service was above and beyond. We totally enjoyed the buffet especially since we were traveling with my vegan daughter. Beautiful fruit, coffee and more than enough for us who are carnivores!! Very close to a local super market. The beach, a little crowded, but to be expected.We loved the train at the end of a hot day although the walk to the beach was short and sweet. We hung out all day and then went back to the pools which are spectacular.The staff was friendly and very helpful with everything. We will come back and am really looking forward to it.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank MelissaBechtold
Ostuni R, Direttore at Ostuni Rosa Marina Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2019

Dear Guest,

I read your review and thank you very much. What to say: see you soon.

Best regads

Reviewed 4 August 2019 via mobile

Daniele was our guide on this wonderful 3 hour sunset ride through ancient olive groves. We also saw many beautiful Masserias. Daniele was passionate, knowledgeable and lots of fun. We learned much about the history of the olive industry, and also about olive oil production
Tour starts approx 15 minute drive from Ostuni. Would highly recommend.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ostuni R, Direttore at Ostuni Rosa Marina Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2019

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your review and with the opportunity I greet you cordially.

Reviewed 3 August 2019 via mobile

I found this a very hard review to write as normally I find it very clear cut, so i have wrote it in sections;

It depends what you want from your holiday, this is basically an Italian family get away hotel, not many people speak English, the entertainment is all in Italian and so are the activities (so you can’t join in) this didn’t bother us tho.

If i am honest I found it a basic breakfast section, it was the same all week (not what I would class as 4 star if i am honest), fruit, cereal, pastries (which were delicious) a pancake maker, no one was cooking anything fresh in front of you which you get from most 4 star hotels. A tray of eggs and sausage (there was never any bacon left). Fruit. Teas/ coffees and fruit juice. There never seemed to be enough staff and the food ran out quickly.

We went half board so I can’t comment on lunch, you had to have the buffet option there wasn’t a menu option and this was the same as the beach restaurant. Little disappointing. We were in the middle of nowhere really, we found a restaurant which was a short walk on the beach but you wouldn’t go there everyday. We ended up going to the deli down the road and making sandwiches.

Dinner was a buffet, there was basically lots of salads, 2 options of pasta (lovely quality food and very tasty) 2 meats, 2 desserts (one from the night before or breakfast and a new option) and fruit, I think dessert could of been more special

Location
You basically need a car you can’t walk anywhere, it’s on a complex with private villas, no public transport, we tried to get a bus one day but we’re giving several different directions. We hired a car (not from the hotel they wanted 40 euros more) and traveled to local towns which were beautiful.

Hotel is clean and nice rooms, lovely pools which were always clean. Little train to the beach (our 2 year old son loved this).

If you want a base and you are happy to get a car hire then stay at this hotel it’s a great location.

Tip don’t book through TUI book, book your hotel and flights separately.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank KR2301
Ostuni R, Direttore at Ostuni Rosa Marina Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2019

Dear Guest,

I read your review and would like to inform you that everything you have told is clearly published in our publications. Perhaps it was worthwhile to inform you before booking.

Reviewed 23 June 2019 via mobile

The worst hotel we have ever been in Italy. Inflexible staff and management, absolutely crappy breakfasts, noise outside the room wakes you up at 7:00 am, 12 minutes to the sea shore and when you get there for the first time- it turns out you had to have a towel with you, they don’t give it to you onsite, so you have to go back to the hotel reception all sweaty to get towels. The room prices are to high for these kind of attitude and environment. Never ever.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank monstrik80
Ostuni R, Direttore at Ostuni Rosa Marina Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2019

Dear Guest,

I have just read your mail and I must say that I do not agree with what you write.
As you can see from the other reviews, most of our guests are satisfied with the service of our hotel. Breakfast is international and made up of genuine and homemade products. The beach is only 350 meters from the central square of the hotel and can also be reached by a nice little train.

Our staff is very helpful and professional with all guests, but this is not me to say, but who stay with us. Perhaps he describes another hotel?

Thanks anyway and with the opportunity I greet you cordially.