Me and my wife stayed at this hotel for 11 days during our honey moon. The experience was amazing:
1. The hotel gave us as a honey moon gift a spa experience upon arrival, after our wedding they also offered us free massages, which were amazing. We strongly reccommned their SPA.
2. The owners were very friendly, helpful and flexible
3. The breakfast was delicious and fresh
4. We decided to do a pre wedding party on their fantastic terrace with a view of Naoussa . The event was a blast and they took are of us in the best way possible.
5. After 9 days of staying we decided to extend it for 2 more days because we loved the whole experience.
6. The pool is very nice and the hotel has an excellent view of Naoussa.
7. The rooms are clean, tidy and modern.
Overall, it has been an unforgettable experience for us. We will definitely stay here next time we are in Paros. Excellent value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paliomylos offers friendly service. Just eight hundred meters from the main town of Naoussa and 50m from Piperi beach. Trendy and fresh accommodation for two - seven persons in studios, junior suites, family suites, suites and 2 bedroom suites with spectacular view of Naoussa Bay. Spa, swimming pool, snack-bar, breakfast room, bar running all day. Paliomylos, a place to find yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Paliomylos Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paliomylos Hotel Apartments
- Paliomylos Hotel Naoussa
- Paliomylos Spa Hotel Paros/Naoussa, Greece