All reviews two bedroom suite beautiful hotel walking distance perfect greek an unforgettable experience pool level perfect location buffet breakfast small balcony piperi beach the breakfast area every morning a wonderful stay would definitely stay here again nice breakfast an amazing view sea view
Reviewed 12 September 2016

I stayed at the Paliomylos this summer and had the most amazing experience! Chrys is so wonderful and accommodating, as is her kind staff. I was so last minute making the arrangements and Chrys was so helpful making sure my needs were met. The property is beautiful and immaculate, the views are outstanding, the breakfast is superb and I can't recommend staying here enough! Paros is an exceptional place and Chrys' hotel made it even that much more special!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank liaboz
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Great location near the town of Naousa. 5 mins walk into town and 2 mins walk to beach
Lovely rooms all with beautiful views
Great restaurants in the town
The owners were very friendly and helpful The beach was one of the nicest on Paros

Room Tip: All rooms have a lovely view
Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Nan C
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

This hotel and its staff is amazing. Anything you need or ask for is given with a greek smile and an aussie accent. They arranged pick up for us in arrival and at checkout our airport checkin arrangements. They know how to make you feel at home and welcome you to their culture and Paros. It overlooks a small beach for swimming if you can tear yourself away from their pool with fabulous views. A 3 min walk to beach and 8 mins to naousa port. Lunch by the pool is to die for. Highly recommend the burgers or club pitas. Not to mention a passionfruit mojito. The rooms are spacious with the most comfortable beds in Paros, showers also good. Take a few hours to go to Laggeri beach which is nudist friendly but not populated as it has no chairs or taverns, go by water taxi and visit St Maria's beach which has chairs and taverns by bus. You Wont be disappointed, great beaches. The staff can recommend nightlife and restaurants all we visited were awesome. If you don't stay here your crazy.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MargyL
Reviewed 8 September 2016

What a spelendid stay! I was traveling with my brother we were exhausted from the days travels. Neither of us had eaten a thing. As soon as we arrived we got offered a few nibbles. Nothing was ever to difficult to do. What a lovely team. We felt so welcome. We will be back very soon! Miss you all already!

Room Tip: Loved your bed way to much! Always clean!
Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank KathiCapeTown
Reviewed 5 September 2016

It is hard to put into words the amazing time I and my wife had in Paliomylos. Chrys, Kostas, Jen and everybody else who work there ensure that everything functions properly and that their guests stay happy. Chrys went above and beyond in assisting me with the ferry tickets from Pireaus as well as, the little excursion trip I had to Anti-Paros. The Junior Suite we reserved had a beautiful view and a nice balcony overlooking the beach. The beach is easily accessible and only 70 meters away from the hotel. The hotel commands beautiful views of the bay of Naoussa. I loved the room I stayed in. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast in Paliomylos is delicious and plenty. Every day the hotel changes its menu. The swimming pool is not the biggest one can find, but who cares really. The beach is right there. There is a beautiful spa in the hotel and I recommend the spa services. The room service menu offers a decent variety of options. I loved Paliomylo's burger. The public areas are inviting and comfortable with a pretty view towards the bay. I am going to miss this place! Above all, I am going to miss Chrys and everyone else who made my stay a memorable one. I shall return!

Room Tip: Laundry service is available, the Junior Suites are comfy.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple