1,469 results
All reviewspool areahis teamour honeymoonkolymbithres beachsea viewbeautiful hotelhotel restaurantgreek islandsthe hotel managerrooms are spaciousmin drivespent nightsbusy roadexplore the islandvisiting paroslovely poolsun loungers
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Pretty hotel.

Rooms were nice, clean and well presented.

Cats kept us company.

Staff were friendly and helpful.

Breakfast was yummy.

Close to the main shops and there is a shuttle to the shops.

Hotel is close to the Port.

The Hotel is right on the Beach.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank GlendaS397
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Our stay at Saint Andrea was absolutely wonderful! From our nice accommodations with over-sized terrace, the gorgeous pool, delicious breakfast, and amazing staff - we had a fabulous time here!

We stayed for 4 nights and the hotel was perfectly situated just outside of Noussa (taxi was 6 euros to town). Fairly new renovations made the hotel feel very clean. The staff was extremely helpful offering advice and helping to secure a car rental and dinner reservations.

We rented a car for our stay, that provided flexibility to visit different beaches and other parts of the island. However, we always made an effort to come back in time to spend a little bit on the stunning pool deck and have a drink before getting freshened up for dinner.

What really set apart our stay was the staff! They go above and beyond to help with any request! Would absolutely recommend for any upcoming vacation to Paros.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank snalonso2
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We planned to stay for only 4 nights, but we were so impressed by the Resort and the professionalism of staff that we changed our travel plans and stayed for 2 weeks, closing out the season. Rooms were modern, a good size, dreamy mattress & linens; our room door had a screened window; and there were bathrobes and slippers in room. Also some luxuries that many Greek islands hotels don't have, such as a large bathroom with tub, Kleenex in room, and an in-room coffee maker!! The breakfast buffet was over the top amazing. Pool was lovely, as were nearby beaches. A car is highly recommended if staying at this Resort.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Val H
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I visit very often Naousa of Paros but this was my first time to this hotel. And from now on, I am sure that this will be always my first choice! I can remember at least 6 hotels where I have stayed in the past 3 years and I can say that Saint Andrea Seaside Resort is the best. It is also the best considering value for money. The location is perfect in walking distance from famous Kolymbithres sandy beach as well as from Naousa picturesque harbor. The view if you get a sea view room is very relaxing and the breakfast is a 5 star one. The staff is very kind and the pool bar offers much more than drinks and coffees. Indeed their bar plates were yammy. The wifi was very good and we always had plenty of space in the parking.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Emmanouella S
Reviewed 11 October 2017

The Saint Andrea Hotel was by far the best hotel that I stayed at on my island hopping holiday. There are two great reasons to stay at this hotel.
1) The service - every member staff (led by the excellent Nikos) would go out of their way to assist. The bar/restaurant staff were also superb. They do not wait for you to ask them and always make the first move in speaking to you. 10/10
2) The food/drinks - the restaurant was excellent (and very good value) and the cocktails would not be out of place in a top cocktail bar.
The local car hire/quad bike hire company will come and collect you - I recommend a quad over a car as the car will not take you down all the bumpy tracks on the east coast.
Overall, the hotel is a superb place to stay and I would recommend it to anyone who requires a slightly higher level of service as they are extremely attentive.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple