See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Stayed for 3 nights whilst attending a car show nearby. Booked a single room and was given what was a double but with a single bed in it, along with a desk and chair, two arm chairs and coffee table, and there was still plenty of space.
Bathroom had a bath with shower over it, which worked very well with good pressure.
The hotel is attached to a shopping centre and has it's own direct access into that, and then onto the main street. There is also a dedicated hotel entrance onto the side street.
Reception staff were very friendly and helpful, and the bar in reception was well stocked and comfortable.
Breakfast included the usual continental cheeses and meats, as well as scrambled egg, bacon and sausages.
There is a small underground car park specifically for the hotel that costs 2.5 euro a day.
Only gripe was the wifi isn't free (5 euro a day I think).

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Arrived at this hotel as an homeward bound overnight stop. Staff efficient and friendly on arrival. Rooms clean and spacious with bath and shower. The buffet meal was excellent with helpful friendly staff making sure you are ok. Very hood choice of salad then good choice of main course and lovely dessert.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2015

Visited this hotel for one night but I and my group really felt welcome. Rooms are in good condition and hotel is clean than ever.
Location is little bit out from the hearth of Grevenbroich but taxis were available quickly.
Breakfast was good quality and more than everything you need.
But the owners and staff! Very friendly! Thank You!!!

Room Tip: Higher floors are better I think.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2015

stayed at this hotel as part of a tour of the german xmas markets,the rooms are comfortable,clean & warm,the breakfast was just acceptable but the evening meal was disgusting we were only there for two nights the second night we went out to eat.

Room Tip: all rooms seem to be the same
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2014

My second stay so far this year and as usual I was warmly greeted. This time my wife accompanied me and was also impressed by the friendliness. Not sure how many guests the hotel had but it certainly wasn't overcrowded. On eevening there was a function on so teh bar was quite busy, but as it is normally too quiet I guess I wouldn't have had a drink tehre anyway. All in all a great place to stay as I visit my custoemer locally.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business