Book now, pay at stay
Book now, pay at stay
US$116
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewsrecommend this hoteloutstanding customer serviceafternoon snackgreat hotelwonderful staynice placeski resortwellness areashuttlelobbywinterbalconyskiingsauna
Reviewed 4 April 2016

We stayed in the hotel for five days. The hotel was a big surprice for us. Excellent food and service, friendly atmosfere, spotless rooms. Perfect facilities in wellness area, beautiful uotdoor set up. Definitely returning and we highly recommend to enyone who likes style combined with traditional way.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for a week in the February half term and could not fault it. Facilities and food were excellent, it was a nice touch having our own table each day so we knew exactly where to sit. The waiters and reception staff couldn't have been more helpful and welcoming, in particular Anne, Lazlo, Michael, and Stefan who made our stay really special. Wouldn't hesitate to return.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2016

We stayed in the hotel over the New Year period. This is the most family friendly hotel I have stayed in. There is so much attention from the staff to the children which makes you feel relaxed. The rooms are excellent - spacious, family designed, quiet, nice view etc..The food is outstanding - this is not typical hotel food and every day for a week the quality was 1st class. Get relations are very friendly - every question answered, regular shuttle to ski lift, afternoon tea etc..

We will definitely return to the hotel and there is not one negative comment I can make! Thank you so much for excellent hospitality

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

Hotel is very nice inside all traditional Austrian and very welcoming. Rooms very well appointed modern and clean. Great views on the balcony. The food and service in the restaurant was top both. Big Michael really looked after us. Swimming pool and sauna area all both good as well.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 December 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at the Sporthotel Cristall. Here's why:
The hotel is beautiful, charming, spacious, and clean.
Located only about 30 minutes from Stubai Glacier on a hill with an incredible view of the Alps.
The city of Fulpmes where the hotel is located is walkable with plenty of dining/shopping options.
The service was outstanding- everyone on the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They knew my name and it was a very personal experience. I was not just a room number.
Very pet friendly- I brought 2 medium size dogs with me and had plenty of space in the room. There is a huge field to take them potty just a few minutes walk from the hotel. The hotel even called me the day before we checked in to speak to me about doggie beds for my pets and ensure they were comfortable too.
Food in the restaurant was amazing!! I purchased the half board option so dinner was included. Every night was different and the service was wonderful.
The spa area and pool is very clean and nice.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple