See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

This hotel offers very good value for money. The rooms are spacious and well appointed.

Good: wifi, wellness, food, service
Average: room decor is a little tired
Parking: a bit hit n miss - get your spot and keep it!!

A very welcoming cosy hotel which serves the needs of skiers really well.

Great early breakfast, good boot room (warm and with good quality boot drying system).

Wellness spa is well appointed and even has a pool. This also suits less liberated people as there is also a "textile" sauna too so no need for nudity unless like me you don't mind..

My only gripe (and it's not much of one) is that the restaurant is too warm. It wasn't busy when we ate but was really warm. If it was full it'd be almost too much!

Would defiantly return if in the area.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2016

last summer went to Bologna, Modena, Prague, Barcelona and Innsbruck. I had a great time everywhere, however Innsbruck was my favorite one!!

A place to stay it's very important to me, I normally stay with Hilton or Marriot chains, however this time was Alte Post because I wanted something more local. I was very impress with the Hotel, it was very clean, great food and amazing and friendly people everywhere!!!
I had an amazing time there and definitely recommend this place to everyone!!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

Just returned from this Hotel after a Family ski short break. Junior suite spacious, traditional Austrian charm and with fantastic mountain views. Lots of room for my wife and I plus our 6 year old.

Breakfast was classic Austrian offering bacon eggs sausage cheese ham fresh bread etc.

Ski bus stops outside and is a short 5 min journey to the Schlick Gondola.

Very short transfer to Innsbruck is fantastic. Highly recommended.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2015

We have just had a wonderful time over Christmas at the Alte Post. The staff are exceptionally friendly and the quality and cleanliness of the rooms (we had a junior suite with balcony) was brilliant.
The food included a gala dinner for Christmas Eve, which was divine - 6 courses of beautifully cooked and presented food. The breakfasts are great, consisting of anything you could possibly want.
The bar is great fun and a few of the locals were lovely to be around.
The pool, sauna and steam rooms are beautiful and seem to be brand spanking new - lovely to relax after a busy day.
The location is perfect - right in the middle of the village.
Would recommend a stay here to anyone

Room Tip: We had a junior suite with a balcony and a view down the valley to the glacier - beautiful
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Nice location, gently service but has to be refurbish as soon as possible !!! Rooms are big with nice balcony. But fornitures are old, plenty of scratches and bumps, in the wall as well. The worst is the carpet. Better to keep light turned off !! Atmosphere in general old fashioned. Finally, be aware, pictures do not reflect the reallity. Big effort on fotoshop has been made, specially outside hotel pictures. Beside this, good quality for breakfast and service as well.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family