Seehotel Vinzenz(Velden am Woerthersee)
US$256
US$212
  • Beachfront
Erlenheim(Velden am Woerthersee)
US$151
Falkensteiner Schlosshotel Velden(Velden am Woerthersee)
US$489
  • Breakfast included
Carinthia Velden Hotel(Velden am Woerthersee)
  • Room Service
Hotel Kaerntnerhof Velden(Velden am Woerthersee)
Hotel Garni Rosanna(Velden am Woerthersee)
  • Room Service
Appartements & Zimmer Almhof(Velden am Woerthersee)
TripAdvisor
Appartements Berginz Angelika(Velden am Woerthersee)
TripAdvisor
Apartments Hauskaernten(Velden am Woerthersee)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

What a beautiful hotel. The team on duty couldn't do enough to please. Dinner was awesome, breakfast was great and the room was clean with amazing crisp linen. Awesome views and certainly a place to visit when in Austria.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2016

We had a great time at this hotel. It was a fun place to just sit and look at the lake and the mountains. The food was delicious and we were glad that we did half-board. It's an older crowd with some young families mixed in. There was a wedding on Saturday night which made for a very noisy evening but it was fun to watch.

Room Tip: You will want a room with a balcony facing the lake or at least a partial view of the lake.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2016

My room was well furnished (total white) and clean, garden very well mantained, nice swimming pool inside and a platform on the lake. Staff friendly and professional.
The restaurant .was good especially for breakfast.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front have a beautiful view.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2016

The hotel location is great. It is next to the lake and you can get direct access to it from the hotel so it is good if you want to swim in the lake.
My room is nice and modern but I noted some of the rooms had not yet been renovated. Also some room has air-conditioning but some don't. So request for it at the time of booking if you want one in the summer.
The breakfast was nice and at some table you can see the lake from the open dining area. Unfortunately most of these nice-view-tables are "reserved"!! What? Not first come first serve for buffet restaurant? One morning, my breakfast was spoiled because I was rudely told to move by the waiter. Apparently, the table I was seating was reserved for the hotel owner's family. This is so unacceptable as the table was not occupied at all during my entire breakfast time. I thought clients should come first, no? I was so embarrassed as everyone was looking as I was shooed off.
Avoid this hotel if you want good service.

Room Tip: Ask of air-conditioned room in the summer
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
jwrann, Inhaber at Seehotel Europa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

Probably you haven`t seen that there was a sign which showed "Reseved". What else should I answer to your very very bad reaction to your short stay at our house and your anonymous comment. We are sorry that you are so much upset but we never wanted to make you embrassed at all. Jakob Wrann, Hotelier

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Our experience in this hotel was amazing. We were absolutely satisfied with everything. Rich breakfast where you could find really everything was a great start for your day on holiday. Everything was clean and well prepared. Garden was very nice and location just few meters from the lake is perfect. It was our fist stay in this hotel but I am sure that it was not the last. Thank you for a pleasure holiday.

Room Tip: It is better to choose rooms with the lake view. Other rooms have view to the car park.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family