We spent marvelous days in the honeymoon suite. The photos are absolutely realistic. Great interior, well-kept, the view, the sound of the ocean, big bathroom with plenty of room for cosmetics, amazing shower. Everything is very clean. We found the suite with wonderful decoration. Truly stunning.
Air-conditioning works very well, but if it was possible, a fan would be a great addition for sleeping.
The best is the beautiful park-like surroundings and slightly twisting paths to the houses - it creates an atmosphere of individuality like a little village. The location itself and the different houses are arranged spaciously and harmoniously. Water basins are decorated gorgeously. The pool area and beds are comfortable and clean. The access to the ocean is really good.
The restaurant with its ocean view and fresh air is a great place. We enjoyed our booked half-board a lot. Tasty and varied cuisine.
Above all, the staff was always very friendly, amiable and helpful - at the reception as well as in the restaurant.
Small supermarket and snack kiosks are nearby in walking distance. Also the jetty and beaches.
In retrorespect, it was the best place we stayed in on the Seychelles. Better than a 4-star hotel on Cote D'Or.
Thanks a lot again to the staff and we'd love to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mentioned as a reference in all major tourist guides, The COLIBRI Guesthouse possesses an undisputable typical charm. All its chalets, combination of noble wood and stone, have a breathtaking ocean view. Pleasantly located on the hillside, nesting amongst the abundant tropical shrubs, the hotel offers 5 superior rooms and 6 standard rooms all with terrace or balcony. The restaurant is situated on the water’s edge. Rene, a French Master Chef, is there to offer you outstanding Creole and International dishes, Guest booking a stay at COLIBRI Guesthouse can look forward to a home away-from-home ambiance, as well as feeling very much part of the owning family, whose generous warmth and friendliness assures a true experience of the Seychelles' way of life. For your comfort, we offer you:• 6 STANDARD ROOMS : 5 Double rooms (Max 2 Pers) one of them can be turned into a triple room - 1 Duplex (Max 4 pers). No air-condition in standard rooms. All our rooms have King size Bed, Coffee-tea making facility, private shower room, safety box, hairdryer, television, fridge and fan. The triple room consists of 1 king size bed and 1 single bed. The duplex has a king size bed on the mezzanine and 2 bunk beds on the ground floor. For more than 4 occupants, the duplex has a connecting double room. The daily cleaning of the room is provided with the bath towels changed every 2 days and the bed sheets every 3 days. A wireless Internet Access is available at the reception at extra cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Colibri Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colibri Guest House Hotel Praslin Island
- Colibri Hotel Praslin Island